stop wearing tight pants

sohoADDICT

You've roughly hit the nail on the head that body type does play a big part. I hate downsized stretch denim on people too chubby to wear it as much as I do skinny kids wearing jeans that look like their fat cousin's hand-me-downs.

Speaking of how to wear baggy denim well, Evisu's FW07 catwalk show looked like hot fucking sex to my eyes.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baggy jeans from the mid-90's era skater looked pretty cool. But most guys then kept it simple with slim/long plain t-shirts or plain hoodies. The thing that looks most ridiculous to me in terms of street wear and the baggy pants look are the shirts that are about 3 sizes too big.

Other than that, what type of jeans guys wear is none of my concern.

Hey, there's only one 29 going-on 14 year old here. Gotta grow out of skateboards and guns sometime in your life, eh?

It's been said many a time before, but you seriously need to go get laid.

dont worry, maybe you`ll be there one day. burnt out, 29 and creeping out girls left and right..dont act so sure it wont happen to you and that you`ll have pussy your whole life..it might not turn out that way.. hahaha

btw for the record, sohoaddict, I dont give a fuck about what u think and u might come up with a rebuttal statement of why i am posting then, but just wanna say fuck u and ur fucking baggy jeans and i sure as hell am loving my tight jeans.

some fuckers just dont get it. baggy jeans might look great on u then.

i dont wear baggy jeans, i wear regular fit jeans, slightly loose. but thanks for your concern

dam you should be a psychologist

If someone is wwearing some bright ass pink polo shorts for example, of course im gonna notice it, theres no helping it unless i close my eyes when i walk around

So basically, unless you close your eyes, you can't help noticing guy's asses when you walk around because they pop up at you like bright polos... Thanks for clarifying that.

So basically, unless you close your eyes, you can't help noticing guy's asses when you walk around because they pop up at you like bright polos... Thanks for clarifying that.

when did i one use the phrase "guys asses". last i checked tight jeans were tight all around, not just at the ass. and obviously the polo shirt was just an example. fuckin moron

when did i one use the phrase "guys asses". last i checked tight jeans were tight all around, not just at the ass. and obviously the polo shirt was just an example. fuckin moron

Go away, you can't still be bored from that one moment you were in school. Are you so scared people might think you're gay, that you keep defending yourself? Grow up, it's the internet. You're even fucking older than me. Now that's embarassing. Get a job.

Oops I'm sorry; I didn't want to imply that you were exclusively focusing on their asses.

Correction: sohoAddict likes to check a man’s whole body and whoever implied that he was only looking at their asses when there are so many hot body parts to gawk act on all those males that are walking around strutting their stuff in tight clothes was lying. It’s great that you took the time to clarify, and here I was naively thinking that you were all about the ass…

Go away, you can't still be bored from that one moment you were in school. Are you so scared people might think you're gay, that you keep defending yourself? Grow up, it's the internet. You're even fucking older than me. Now that's embarassing. Get a job.

you're younger than 17? and i could care less if people think im gay on some random internet board.

and like i said before honestly it doesnt bother me that much, i just created the thread like a month ago because i was bored. Im responding now because i feel like it, if people wanna get at me illstrike back.

and i clearly dont care about other peoples opinions of me. otherwise i wouldnt have created a thread hating on tight jeans, when 1/2 this forum wears tight jeans

you're younger than 17? and i could care less if people think im gay on some random internet board.

and like i said before honestly it doesnt bother me that much, i just created the thread like a month ago because i was bored. Im responding now because i feel like it, if people wanna get at me illstrike back.

and i clearly dont care about other peoples opinions of me. otherwise i wouldnt have created a thread hating on tight jeans, when 1/2 this forum wears tight jeans

50168984.baseketball137om.gif

well, i don't know... judging from these two pieces of information.

you have serious problems dude.

aw the animosity!

SRSLY THO I C U GAIS N SHIT WEARIN TITE PANTS N IM LIKE "WTF U DOIN NIGGA U GAI WTF U TK IT IN DA ASS?" N DEN HE LIEK "Y U WANNNA GIVE IT TO ME BABBY????"

WTF DISGUSTIN MAN I AINT WNAT 2 C UR ASS N BALLS N SHIT...SHITS NASTY MANC OVER UP!!!

GOOD DENIM BRANDS: LRG, EVISU, TRUE RELIGION, CHIP & PEPPERS, SE7VEN

GAYAZZ DENIM BRANDS: NUDIE, APC, SAMURAI, DEM TITEY TITE SHITZ.

SRSLY THO I C U GAIS N SHIT WEARIN TITE PANTS N IM LIKE "WTF U DOIN NIGGA U GAI WTF U TK IT IN DA ASS?" N DEN HE LIEK "Y U WANNNA GIVE IT TO ME BABBY????"

WTF DISGUSTIN MAN I AINT WNAT 2 C UR ASS N BALLS N SHIT...SHITS NASTY MANC OVER UP!!!

GOOD DENIM BRANDS: LRG, EVISU, TRUE RELIGION, CHIP & PEPPERS, SE7VEN

GAYAZZ DENIM BRANDS: NUDIE, APC, SAMURAI, DEM TITEY TITE SHITZ.

u fOrgOt tO TyPe LyKe DisSS!!!!