dior homme is overpriced, hyped up trash

jake snake

Guest StuckOnStupid

remember that guy who spraypainted his fucking jeans silver and everyone was like "ooh wow man thats sooo cooooollll"?

idiots.

Is this the same Liface that got pissed when they removed the "Emma Watson as a Sex Symbol" section from wikipedia?

I'd fucking tap that shit.

Edit: She played Hermione in Harry asshole? What a fucking bitch.

id wear that outfit for sure.

hedi done alot for fashion in recent years. dont forget that...... just because things get popular doesnt mean it was shit in the first place..

Yeah it does...shit then...shit now!!!!

you just don't buy it for just fucking jeans.. I mean go to fucking walmart or azda if youre just looking for merely functional clothing.

Youre buying Hedi Slimane. Dior. It's a piece of fucking design/fashion evolution! that's what's so fascinating. Fuck you should know that.

Guest StuckOnStupid
skinny fits hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

24131.jpg

how satisfying would it be to just get one, lightning fast, bone-cracking right jab into this guy's face? you'd hear that wet crunching noise of bone and cartilage snapping, he stars gouting blood like a spigot & falls directly on his ass....ohhhhh man.

remember that guy who spraypainted his fucking jeans silver and everyone was like "ooh wow man thats sooo cooooollll"?

idiots.

ahahaahahaha, yeah, i remember that. i couldn't think of any non-offensive stuff that wouldn't result in me getting banned to post in that thread, so i made a effort not to post there

how satisfying would it be to just get one, lightning fast, bone-cracking right jab into this guy's face? you'd hear that wet crunching noise of bone and cartilage snapping, he stars gouting blood like a spigot & falls directly on his ass....ohhhhh man.

are you talking about the dior model or jake snake? oh who gives a shit..

LOOK AT MY SHIRT. IT LOOKS LIKE I HAVE BEEN SHOT. IN THE HEART. SEXY.

As inarticulate as jake snake is, i have to agree with you here. i can't understand what is so great about that particular shirt. Clever? Yes. Functional? No.

In any other context, it's the kind of shirt you would find at Hot Topic.

Aside from that shirt, I think Hedior is the most wearable as far as runway fashion goes. S/S 07/08 Ksubi is fucking ridiculous, i wouldn't be caught dead wearing some fucking huge, washed out screenprint of venus on a shirt three times my normal size.

LOOK AT MY SHIRT. IT LOOKS LIKE I HAVE BEEN SHOT. IN THE HEART. SEXY.

Ever heard of the Heartbreakers? No I didn't think so. While Slimane's references are pretty in your face at times you don't even have the modicum of culture necessary to get them. I certainly don't pretend to like everything or even the majority of things Dior Homme released over the years but to dismiss it as crap is missing the point, but I guess that's the problem with 99% of the posters on this board; they're into buying clothes but not into "fashion" as a system to be studied.

Ever heard of the Heartbreakers? No I didn't think so. While Slimane's references are pretty in your face at times you don't even have the modicum of culture necessary to get them. I certainly don't pretend to like everything or even the majority of things Dior Homme released over the years but to dismiss it as crap is missing the point, but I guess that's the problem with 99% of the posters on this board; they're into buying clothes but not into "fashion" as a system to be studied.

agreed. and let's not forget the amount of intricate detailing put into the actual garments. chanel's embroidery house 'lesage' anyone?

424946~You-Got-Served-Posters.jpg

• 1 year later...