Just saw Spiderman III...WTF???

Guest StuckOnStupid

Guest StuckOnStupid

i don't know how the fuck this movie got the greenlight. Why was black spiderman voiced not by Toby Mcguire, but by Anthony Anderson in full on coon mode? All talking jive...

Sample dialogue:

"Awwwww HELLL naw, a muthafuckin cracka made of SAND? DAAAAYUUUM!"

There's one part where he actually wears an oversized Mets fitted hat and breakdances. I am completely offended.

Guest StuckOnStupid

i used to read the comics, and there was absolutely no homoeroticism between eddie brock and peter parker, so why did they have to tack that bathtub scene into this movie? fuckin gross. i used to really like sam raimi but i think he is really pandering to the homosexual agenda on this one. score one more for the pink mafia.

i used to read the comics, and there was absolutely no homoeroticism between eddie brock and peter parker, so why did they have to tack that bathtub scene into this movie? fuckin gross. i used to really like sam raimi but i think he is really pandering to the homosexual agenda on this one. score one more for the pink mafia.

bathtub scene?

i'm really not getting down with this movie at all.

Spiderman was so decent, they had to start fucking it up with 2,

and now there's a bathtub scene?

dang, i'm tempted to go see this just to truly understand how bad it is.

Downwithianbrown- i agree, and would like to add the demise of Arrested Development as further proof of the US's cultural stupidity and shitty taste

Guest StuckOnStupid
bathtub scene?

i'm really not getting down with this movie at all.

Spiderman was so decent, they had to start fucking it up with 2,

and now there's a bathtub scene?

yeah man it was so ill,

i guess an arty way of putting it was they wanted to show tenderness between eddie brock and peter parker. see what happens is like, parker just got roughed up by the hobgoblin and hes taking a bath(for some reason still wearing the mask) then eddie brock comes in with a loofah...

I am not going to tell you what they did, but needless to say, it wasn't too cool.

they wanted to show tenderness between eddie brock and peter parker. see what happens is like, parker just got roughed up by the hobgoblin and hes taking a bath(for some reason still wearing the mask) then eddie brock comes in with a loofah...

I am not going to tell you what they did, but needless to say, it wasn't too cool.

"My Spidey sense is... oh, no, wait, it's just a blowjob from Venom. Suck it, you green-slime drooling slut!"

I actually liked this Spiderman better than the last 2. I'm not gay, but i dug the subtle "no pants" theme that they had going with this. I mean it doesn't make a ton of sense with Peter Parker, but considering Eddie Brock's background it would totally make sense for him to wear short-short cut-offs all the time