Coolest dressed bands?

Guest jmatsu
Obviously you are not a golfer.

so looking like a golfer (which i fail to see in funlovincriminals) is considered dressing "cool" for a band?

"they're the shit of my world"

shit means so many things nowadays. It could be taken both ways- "These guys are absolute shit". Or "These guys are the shit! Woo-who!".

Wouldn't it sound kind of queer if I were actually refering to them as being the shit of my world, as if they actually represented all the shits I had taken or something...anyway :

These girls are the shit! Woo-who!

Whoever said Oasis... ugh... seriously... no. Watch some gigs between 94 - 2004... it's gotten better past two years, but other than that it's bad, real bad.

(And I love Oasis for their music, just don't tell me they're the coolest dressed band)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
Carlos D from Interpol

agreed

90% of the pictures in this thread aren't loading .

Hank Williams:

HankWilliams01.jpg

dude had a ton of custom suits made by Nudie rodeo tailors

The Velvet Underground (minus nico and maureen tucker)

The+Velvet+Underground+VU05.jpg

David Bowie:

Ziggy-ziggy-stardust-2912640-468-427.jpg

Cole Alexander of the black lips:

tumblr_kp1qqt7CgR1qzs4m6o1_500.jpg the guy tweets about Free and Easy. the last time I saw them play he had the coolest vintage engineer boots on... he kicked one off by accident while he was writing on the floor and was like 'hey, hey I am gonna need that back they're from Japan!' or something...

King Khan and the BBQ show:

20091204-king%20khan%20and%20bbq.jpg

I only mention it because it's hilarious when you see them live. They'll be in the crowd before the show drinking or whatever, then they tune up and everything in plain clothes... then after they've tuned up they go change clothes and come on stage. When I saw then in Omaha , king khan tossed on these horrible fishnet stockings. It's so over the top I feel it had to be mentioned.

I hate their music, but I think the whole mask thing Slipknot does is kind of cool.

The b-52's:

b52s.jpg

Madonna dressed so crazy, and she was big when music videos still mattered. I feel like I heard somewhere she did 5-6 wardrobe changes per show.

Lady Gaga too... crappy music but she dressed cool and weird.

Daft Punk.

• 4 months later...