Let's talk about Black Hi Tops .......

Noddy

Guest jmatsu
jmatsu, every pair of shoes you have posted on the last few pages have been terrible.

this coming from a guy who purchased and is into this kinda shit:

27012009776.jpg

27012009778.jpg

27012009779.jpg

is 2 be expected and of no consequence. in other words, your posts and purchases are pretty much just worthless.

oh and i haven't posted "on the last few pages." one pair of balenciagas. do you even read this thread?

i like the first ones more. dunno if u had a chance to see them irl but they have a interesting mechanic on the upper part. for you to tuck your jeans/pants into the hi-tops u just have to wrap the upper part around your jeans, i liked that a lot.

Guest jmatsu
surprisingly, the rafs on sale end up costing roughly the same as the KVA's for retail.

not surprising too me. i had mentioned that kva sneaker line prices are down. cheaper than ever b4. cause of production

are the KVA's available yet? any leads on online retailers?

thanks in advance.

db

yes, they are already available.

luisaviaroma.com . was going to cop them today but decided to cop 2 margiela shirts for cheap right now. maybe next month

nike-air-jordan-1-oestrich-1.jpg

The classic Nike Air Jordan 1 comes in a new premium version, featuring an all black upper made of nylon and oestrich leather. The nylon is very thick and almost looks like ballistic nylon and is well complemented with the oestrich leather, while keeping an overall subtle appearance. The sneaker will be officially released on July 7th, but is now available for order at RMK.

More detailed images of the Nike Air Jordan 1 Oestrich follow after the jump.

nike-air-jordan-1-oestrich-2-540x405.jpg

nike-air-jordan-1-oestrich-4-540x404.jpg

Nah them black hardys look alot like bastard children of RO's sneaks feel me?

I still feel that if you copping hardys the crazier the color the better...

Honestly for black distressed/suede-like leather hitops Y's or Ann Dem is still the way to go.