Let's talk about Black Hi Tops .......

Noddy

you know dior has gone to shit when...

yo today i made reference to gf.. 'kanye is like the auswitchzhzzz of fashionz... where brands go to [unwillingly] die' harharharhar i am so unfunny guy... but it true.. same with hypebeast i think for real... they got good info on streetwear but their info on 'high fashions' is often incorrect or arbitarrrtary... they gotta stop

them balenciagas are fire

sucks i cant afford :(

yo did anyone see that nigga agent j is resellin his patent black CPs? so much for showing off to jmatsu about it

anyways, i kinda dig those neil barrets, not my steez at all, but certainly interesting/

i still need dem juun j exofits

these are probably the best DH sneakers ever imo. would like to see some other views though - that direct side shot is lame, no one gonna see your feet at that angle. I hope Kanye cops so then when i cop we can be brothers.

Dior Homme Lumiere du Nord Collection...picture from Hypebeast of all places.

dior-homme-lumiere-du-nord-1.jpg

i agree. i posted those a few pages ago and think KVA would be better served designing footwear only judging by his dh designs and what he's done for his own line.

these are probably the best DH sneakers ever imo. would like to see some other views though - that direct side shot is lame, no one gonna see your feet at that angle. I hope Kanye cops so then when i cop we can be brothers.