Let's talk about Black Hi Tops .......

Noddy

yo can you get ysl sneakers online anywhere else? want to get the silvers when i get paid but they dont deliver to aust.

my bad. i didn't know you had to preorder on some of the sites. if you want i can proxy you a pair from my local ysl shop. already being sold.

after cruising the kenneth cole website (prompted by that post in the white shoes thread), I came across this picture. What are those boot-sneaker items on the left, anyone know. they arent in the online store

mens_footwear.jpg

I tried on those Kenneth Coles in the store and they're actually kinda nice. Same soles as Common Projects/Lanvin/Raf whatever and they have a thin fleece lining. Kinda like the CP and Lanvin sneaker/boots but not as nice. But only like $185 or something and they will definitely go on sale.
refuse to kop anything from KC for retail

Following the advice to wait til they go on sale, does anyone have any idea where/when this might happen (mostly I'm curious if there will be an online place to cop)? Thanks doods.

^looks good, but i with the money you'd pay for masturmindxvis, you could easily buy a better looking/more respectable pair of shoes.

this brand, although being chinese and emulating almost every recognizable traits from other fashion houses/shoe labels looks pretty promising (if pricepoints are kept low):

kiroic-2008-fw-sneakers-5.jpg

kiroic-2008-fw-sneakers-6.jpg

kiroic-2008-fw-sneakers-7.jpg

kiroic-2008-fw-sneakers-8.jpg

kiroic-2008-fw-sneakers-9.jpg

kiroic-2008-fw-sneakers-10.jpg

kiroic-2008-fw-sneakers-11.jpg

kiroic-2008-fw-sneakers-12.jpg

kiroic-2008-fw-sneakers-13.jpg

kiroic-2008-fw-sneakers-14.jpg

the open toe phardy's and late dh inspired shit is kinda embarrassing though.

http://www.hypebeast.com/image/2008/09/kiroic-2008-fw-sneakers-14.jpg

open toed pierre hardy look sooo cool in white/black :(

to me

i don't even know how people wear open toe boots or sneakers. you wear it raw daddy or with socks? mihara yasuhiro shits are worn raw, but they were more leather goods kinda boots-sandals. wlandt ancient season had open sneakers, but i think he made some crazy pre fruitswaggin fruitswag socks to go with shit. how would one even make these work????:confused:

i don't even know how people wear open toe boots or sneakers. you wear it raw daddy or with socks? mihara yasuhiro shits are worn raw, but they were more leather goods kinda boots-sandals. wlandt ancient season had open sneakers, but i think he made some crazy pre fruitswaggin fruitswag socks to go with shit. how would one even make these work????:confused:

really awesome socks or open toed... i dunno... i've never worn sandals really

socks + sandals? that's some geisha steez...