My ipod got stealed-ed today.

keagan

true, but we're not talking about doing drugs in a rolling stones sense...we're talking about doing crazy psychotropic drugs for months at a time to feed for art, not just to party...muy respect for issac.

So wait...his life is so uninspirational that he has to take loads of drugs just to write a song. That's talent.

8 ipods lost... got to there and realized this thread shouldnt be read

concur

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's unfortunate, but after AirJamie posted his picture, I kind of lost respect for him, I mean, I still appreciate his haterism and it makes me laugh somewhat, but now that I know he looks like every other suburban white kid... it just seems so forced.

*edit* Clopek you seriously suck, I really don't how but you've currently shit-ed up by some way or another almost every thread I've clicked on today. *edit*

Guest itsmeJT
I am crushed. Its my 8th one in the past 3 years- the third lost to theft.:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

IN SIXTH HOUR (LOL HIGHSCHOOL) I SIT NEXT TO 2 WHITE KIDS (one extremely nice, one extremely quiet and shady- seems like the type that would blow up the school, kill himself, stick needles down his penis for the fun of it, ect...) AND 2 BLACK KIDS (both quite nice- not ghetto, one is probably a homosexual)

AFTER I QUESTIONED EACH ONE- "HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN MY IPOD?". BOTH REPLY "NAH MAN" ONE EVEN GOES AS FAR AS TO EMPTYING HIS POCKET(S).

WHICH ONE DO YOU THINK STOLE IT¿?

you got taken for a bitch son ahahah

It's unfortunate, but after AirJamie posted his picture, I kind of lost respect for him, I mean, I still appreciate his haterism and it makes me laugh somewhat, but now that I know he looks like every other suburban white kid... it just seems so forced.

*edit* Clopek you seriously suck, I really don't like how you've currently shit-ed up by some way or another almost every thread I've clicked on today. *edit*

HOW did i shit up this thread you tremendous douchebag? I thought what I posted initially was pretty relevant to the topic Eat shit and die you fucking idiot.

And if you self-righteous assholes are honestly gonna give me shit about finding Isaac Brock's drug use interesting, you're gonna have to shit on myriads of artists and figures whose art was in some way inspired by drug use (Kurt Cobain, the Grateful Dead, Hunter S. Thompson, Jack Kerouac, etc, etc, fuck yourselves.)

(No hate Airjamie.)

Unbeknown to keagan, artificialsky and myself travel all the way from the westside to jack his iPods for crack money; it's a good racket, dude just keeps buying them. Sorry man, but those are the breaks when you live in Spokane.

In full disclosure, neither of us are gay nor black. I am hispanic though.

I dunno man, when the first mini dropped and ipods were taking off like crazy, this asian kid i was friends with somehow found out that the local apple store didn't have security protection, and all the ipods were then set out about the store, over a few weeks he stole like, 10 mini's and close to 10 of the big fuckers. Just pick one up and walk out, end of story.

Then he of course sold them for pretty much retail to the stupid ass suburban catholic high school white kids.

That's how the american economy works. Fucking white kids will buy anything.

Thats what you get for listening to modest mouse you banjo-loving sissy.

ih shit i dont know why but that statement had me laughing for a while

Guest StuckOnStupid
Thats what you get for listening to modest mouse you banjo-loving sissy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

I'm still leading the highschool insurrection. It takes a lot to join my militia, though. So far, I'm the only member, since I'm the only highschooler on here that I know I like.

Also, Red.

you're in high school?

Wow.

Oh, and it was the gay black kid. I got suspended from school today because I got into a fight with him. It was funny- he can't fight for shit.