My ipod got stealed-ed today.

keagan

I am crushed. Its my 8th one in the past 3 years- the third lost to theft.:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

IN SIXTH HOUR (LOL HIGHSCHOOL) I SIT NEXT TO 2 WHITE KIDS (one extremely nice, one extremely quiet and shady- seems like the type that would blow up the school, kill himself, stick needles down his penis for the fun of it, ect...) AND 2 BLACK KIDS (both quite nice- not ghetto, one is probably a homosexual)

AFTER I QUESTIONED EACH ONE- "HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN MY IPOD?". BOTH REPLY "NAH MAN" ONE EVEN GOES AS FAR AS TO EMPTYING HIS POCKET(S).

WHICH ONE DO YOU THINK STOLE IT¿?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Airjamie

God i fucking hate keagan. Keagan and itsmejt should just fuck and have the most idiotic, derivitive, challenged motherfucker of a child ever. Then george bush (having recently lost his title as biggest fuckup ever to these two) could sieze the monstrosity and give me the choice of kicking its shrunken, ugly little head in or having my own payperview special where i would be announcer in a fight between itsmejt and keagan to see who we would force to eat the baby alive. The winner (post meal) would then be shot in the head ala that viet kong spy weve all seen the video of. This would be a fitting compensation for having had to read your fucking posts. God im even high as fuck right now and i still hate you.

Guest Airjamie
coincidentally, i have an ipod for sale. check supermarket thread. cheap cheap cheap

I dont see it but can i get the details on it?

So i just plugged my iPod into my brothers Mac to throw the new Modest Mouse cd on...my old computer bit the dust so i've been using his lately. APPARENTLY he downloaded the new itunes software, so after plugging my iPod in and leaving it to charge whilst i pinched a loaf...his mac formatted my entire iPod. 4500 songs, approx. 200 albums fucking DELETED just like that. And my old computer that held all my music is dead. So i lost several thousand bucks worth of tracks in the blink of an eye. fuck you mac software.

twice people have tried to fight me for my ipod...once i hit and ran.

the second time 2 black thug kids came at with me a knife an hour before my uni exam. needless to say they got my ipod.

God i fucking hate keagan. Keagan and itsmejt should just fuck and have the most idiotic, derivitive, challenged motherfucker of a child ever. Then george bush (having recently lost his title as biggest fuckup ever to these two) could sieze the monstrosity and give me the choice of kicking its shrunken, ugly little head in or having my own payperview special where i would be announcer in a fight between itsmejt and keagan to see who we would force to eat the baby alive. The winner (post meal) would then be shot in the head ala that viet kong spy weve all seen the video of. This would be a fitting compensation for having had to read your fucking posts. God im even high as fuck right now and i still hate you.

WHY? Because I e-said that noone gives a shit in your retarted, self indulgent "lol look at me i've got 1000 postz" thread?

You're not really e-funny. You're fat.

Don't ever compare me itsmejt again. Please?

When you're high you like to sit on the internet and tell kids they suck?

Something is telling me you're not high. You're just trying to sound e-cool.

LIAR.

Thats what you get for listening to modest mouse you banjo-loving sissy.

Dude, do you know how modest mouse writes the majority of their songs? Isaac Brock eats a bunch of peyote and sits in a sweatlodge out in the middle of the fucking woods for like 4 weeks and writes an album in a drug induced hallucinagenic haze. YOU'RE a fucking sissy.

But honestly, modest mouse is awesome.

So i just plugged my iPod into my brothers Mac to throw the new Modest Mouse cd on...my old computer bit the dust so i've been using his lately. APPARENTLY he downloaded the new itunes software, so after plugging my iPod in and leaving it to charge whilst i pinched a loaf...his mac formatted my entire iPod. 4500 songs, approx. 200 albums fucking DELETED just like that. And my old computer that held all my music is dead. So i lost several thousand bucks worth of tracks in the blink of an eye. fuck you mac software.

Steal more motherfucking music.

I pay for shit when I steal it and like it, but pirating most of it keeps me from losing thousands of dollars of music whenever I lose 10,000+ songs in one fell swoop, or just roll like we gangsters and back it up.

Guest Airjamie
WHY? Because I e-said that noone gives a shit in your retarted, self indulgent "lol look at me i've got 1000 postz" thread?

LIAR.

I'm not even going to point out how idiotic your whole deal here is. Your posts suck. You suck. Shut the e-fuck up already.

LIAR.

not trying to jump on the i-hate-keagan band wagon, but you did spell retarded wrong. when you're trying to call someone a retard, probably not the best thing to do.

Guest Airjamie
Dude, do you know how modest mouse writes the majority of their songs? Isaac Brock eats a bunch of peyote and sits in a sweatlodge out in the middle of the fucking woods for like 4 weeks and writes an album in a drug induced hallucinagenic haze. YOU'RE a fucking sissy.

But honestly, modest mouse is awesome.

Wait wait ok so let me get this straight...........a guy in a rock band..............does drugs.. ...............so he can write music? Well holy shit why didnt you tell me earlier!?! FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No hate though clopek.

jschen:

are there specific kinds of taps vans you are looking for?

i have a DS pair of w)taps vans

im dying to get rid of. sz 11.5

fucking shit.

Second time I've done that today.

7:21:04 PM majorthreat889: no

7:21:09 PM majorthreat889: daniel johnston?

7:21:24 PM theinfectedsuck: the crazy guy?

7:21:26 PM theinfectedsuck: no

7:21:34 PM theinfectedsuck: he makes me feel retarted

7:21:44 PM theinfectedsuck: retarded*

7:21:47 PM theinfectedsuck: "LOL"

7:21:54 PM majorthreat889: haha, dumbass

7:21:56 PM majorthreat889: he's not as good as everyone makes him out to be

7:22:13 PM theinfectedsuck: hav you seen his documentary?

7:22:19 PM majorthreat889: EVERYONE KNOWS AUTISTIC PEOPle can't be rockstars

:(

so at the end of the day, buy a new ipod, the idea of replacing it obviously doesnt seem to be a problem for you. I thin no-one stole it, I think you lost it, but would prefer to convince yourself that it was someone elses fault than your own...

Wait wait ok so let me get this straight...........a guy in a rock band..............does drugs.. ...............so he can write music? Well holy shit why didnt you tell me earlier!?! FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No hate though clopek.

true, but we're not talking about doing drugs in a rolling stones sense...we're talking about doing crazy psychotropic drugs for months at a time to feed for art, not just to party...muy respect for issac.