LRG DUNKS?

hstn

They sound pretty nice. You have pics?

And, don't jump down peoples throats if they ask a question where this isn't the most fitting forum- You pay nothing for this board and some of you are pretty far off from being the arbiters of cool.

Isn't that the damn truth... Let the fucking kid ask his question about dunks & if you're not into it move on to another thread.

C'mon dontcare... you've started you share of stupid ass threads.

Yeah, LRG is Lame & Dunks in 05 (well since 02 really) are certainly lame but I still wouldn't think Nike would do a collab with em'?

Peace (literally)

-Dub

regardless if lrg sucks (which it does) or not, don't be a total fucking douche and tell this dude to go to nike talk. fuck you. if it was any shoe besides nike dunks you'd think it was cool and straight jump on his dick. his mistake...you were born liking all the "cool" things, right? fuck you...you were fucking created by forums like this, leaching off of what the majority rules is cool. you guys are such fucking flip flops. i thought this forum was SUPERSHOPPER? is he not talking about a marketable item? i'm sure that's the way you talk to people when you see them on the street, right? i recomend you try it...outside of your cyberlife. you'd get punched right in your fucking nose.

and, yeah, it's 05 and i STILL wear dunks occasionally (them hufs are ill). is that a problem? am i not cool? am i not in your fucking club? try telling a real mother fucker to his face (outside of your little cyberworlds) that he looks straight off nike talk and see what happens.

RHFIV

Hey krush relax... Rock your dunks there Suge Knight. Sorry to hear that you're a "real mother fucker"...

Seriously though, my point being that on some random "fashion forum", in 05, nobodys tryna hear about fucking dunks for the most part. But wow, this has turned into quite a thread!

-Dub

suge knight? i'm saying "real" as in "in the flesh"...not neccesarily me, but anyone on here. however, yeah, i'd punch you right in your nose if you ever came at me like that (but we both know that you aren't the kind of dude to make cracks like that in public...real life doesn't have an edit button). i wasn't trying to be gangster, just making a point that you need to ease back and stop trying to clown some kid just b/c he's excited about some shoe you don't like. man, i've seen all of your ridiculous ass posts asking what was cool and jumping on the dicks of people you think are down. and i've also seen your post edits as soon as you got called honestly, who are you to call some dude out?

RHFIV

no...well...i thought i was talking shit to dontcareblahblahblah, but then i actually looked at the name beside the response and saw that it wasn't him. so, no...i guess i was talking shit to themdouble. and i guess i'm just an asshole and need to pay closer attn. so none of that ranting should be taken as an attack on themdouble (except for that motherfucker calling me suge knight) but rather about dontcare...and i was talking to themdouble on my last post. i quit. this is gay.

RHFIV

krush I'm cool on you player... The Suge Knight thing was an attempt at humor while making my point.

This thread is stupid!

I was going after your boy don'tcare as well & then we started fucking with each other LOLOLOLOL..

I'm literally laughing out loud as I type.

Holler at me in superprivate if you wanna figure out when we can get together & knuckle up though!

-Dub

yo i dont think u should hate on anybody cuz of their fashion. if i see some dude wearin some shoes that i dont like im not gonna hate on him . i have the right to dislike the soes but i cant diss the guy, he can wear what he wants. also id rater have some guy wearin some shoes i dont like than havin him wear some shoes i like/own because if i he does wear em then it takes away from my originallity and also thats how things begin to get played out