When you run out...

Tyro1

When you run out of toilet paper what do you do?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. When you run out of toilet paper what do you do?

• Tissues
    • Use newspaper
    • Use underpants and then hide / flush them
    • Don't wipe
    • Don't wipe and have a shower straight after
    • Quickly go get some
    • I never run out

Guest Airjamie

I usually walk around the house with my pants half way on asking my roommates if they have any................but oh man if its laundry day haha someones socks are FUCKED.

One of my ex's brothers lived in an all-guy house. When they ran out it was like a stalemate on who would buy some first. Apparently they would use their socks, and throw them out the bathroom window into the garden. There was a big pile of socks.

Guest Airjamie
One of my ex's brothers lived in an all-guy house. When they ran out it was like a stalemate on who would buy some first. Apparently they would use their socks, and throw them out the bathroom window into the garden. There was a big pile of socks.

I try to hit all my friends socks instead of my own. I like my socks. Speaking of socks, has anyone ever ended up running out of clean socks and having to wear a pair that some girl left in your room (you know youve got a little collection)? Do you guys feel like a fag doing that?

i dont run out .. we have a bidet ....better than tp...better than sex even

So you dont wipe at all? That seems strange to me, sort of like most of the time your dishwasher works pretty well, but then occassionally you pull a bowl out that needs to be wiped down becasue it's got crusty bits stuck to it...