Thom Browne outside the U.S.?

Michaelrcks

King of a generic question...what country are you looking to find him in? I know you can snag some deals on yoox.com now and then...like $1000 for a pair of pants that are too short...what a steal! ;)

360610601S_2.jpg

those look way too short.

all of his shit comes with unfinished hems... dont talk unless you know what the fuck youre saying.

I think Barney's in tokyo stocks him. Some of the higher end select stores may have it also: beams international gallery, united arrows or via bus stop. Why get it in asia though? It's even more ridiculously priced there than it is in the states.

What about Harvey Nicks in Hong Kong?

Bottomline is, despite his outrageous displays, Thom Browne is quality. I've handled the clothes in-store, and they not only feel luxurious, but have an excellent fit.

Yup.

It's because he has a good manufacturer. Certainly, the prices match.

"Manufacturer"? You seem to be unable to stop spewing rubbish.

does this guy think Thom Browne himself makes every garment he sells by hand?

does he really?

Thom is hectic, he makes everything by hand from scraps of "wool" he shaves from his ass. I heard he's thinking of releasing some perfume by pissing in a bowl full of rose petals. No manufaktuwhatever involved whatsoever.

Thom is hectic, he makes everything by hand from scraps of "wool" he shaves from his ass. I heard he's thinking of releasing some perfume by pissing in a bowl full of rose petals. No manufaktuwhatever involved whatsoever.

what is more hectic, runway shoes or Thom Browne?

Didn't you see the video?

All the clothes are made by idyllic young men from organic octopus dyes and God knows what else.

i'm unsure of how hectic they really got... maybe a 5, they weren't much more hectic with it than a group of 4 year olds fingerpainting.

thom browne is losing his hectic, i say the upcoming F/W Raf by Raf is hectic (9.246).

the tailor lives in Queens and doesn't fucking fabricate every single garment that bears Thom Browne's name, which is what we've been trying to tell you. one slight old man who is probably going to die within the decade cannot physically pump out however many bespoke suits and whatever volume of ready to wear clothing we're talking about here.

you are a dunce.

the Italian guy? as far as i know, he's pushing 4.5 on the hectic meter, but rapidly diminishing.

i wonder if, when this old italian tailor dies, thom browne will close up shop.

or, maybe, get really fat like Karl Lagerfeld did when his gay lover passed.