NBA Basketball

hamham3001

steve nash's career is a testament to sobriety. somewhere donnie moore's ghost is pouring out a little liquor. the suns, along with the pistons, are my favourite teams. tonight was just bone crushing. gentry's defensive set was a perfectly drawn play. why didn't dudley box out?!?!?!?!?!

if any sufu'er can fedEx me the head of will purdue, i will send a milli in return. that idiot marks out whenever someone he plays for is involved in a game he analyzes.

this year is sucking my soul: mcqueen, the broncos, kelis's retrograde techno, the penguins, my dad, and now the suns...i need a lapdance but will settle for sleep

tumblr_l34772Cj0Z1qzb7vjo1_500.jpg shoulda gone to OT

98rlg6.jpg

Kobe first catches the ball, note where the foot is he also was in a midst of a hopstep.

flk10o.jpg

Full stop and he is still inside the line.

sq35mw.jpg

Kobe already lifts for a jumpshot and is still clearly inside the line.

Verdict #1: He was inbounds when he got the ball and lifted up for the jumpshot.

Verdict #2: YOU MAD

The city of Akron, Ohio is organizing a "LeBron Appreciation Day" for June 19.

The purpose of the event is to convince James to re-sign with the Cavaliers and "to bring together as many people as possible to send a unified message of support to our hometown hero LeBron James."

It is not known if James will attend the event.

fuck thatttttttttttttt

shit is ridiculous

i've already seen the covers of 3 NYC papers saying something like "this city needs you, lebron." the fuck? this du ain't jesus, he's just a good basketball player. fuck that noise

jeff van gundy is the fucking worst

Mark Jackson is the fucking worst... Dwight Howard elbows every Celtic player in the face and all he has to say is "this is playoff basketball" over and over again

i hate laker fans alot more than i hate the lakers.

agreed. and that's really saying something.

Really I hate any fanbase that likes winning more than they like their team. I don't really get the impression that most Lakers fans actually give a shit about basketball/the players on the team (perhaps minus creeper rapesnake)/etc. If the Clippers' and the Lakers' records were reversed I wouldn't be surprised to see more than a few Lakers fans make the switch...

They just care about winning, and then usually gloating. Which I guess is fine, winning is good. But Lakers fans seem to care about winning at the expense of understanding why they won.

Not that they are unique. I grew up in Massachusetts and Celtics fans are similar, if not quite so myopic...

anyhow. Let's go Suns.