NBA Basketball

hamham3001

West/East

1.Lillard/Wall or MCW

2.W. Matthews or Harden/B. Beal

3.C. Parsons, dude is underrated/I could care less as long as its not Lebron, but P. George has been killing it

4.Aldridge or Love/

5.Cousins/Hibbert

Cousins has been absurd just because the kings are losing doesnt mean he isnt the best center in the league right now.

Edited by corporalclegg

mine would be

PG: CP3

SG: Harden

SF: Durant

PF: Love

C: Davis/Marc Gasol

i dunno where i'd put LeBron since he plays virtually every position

underrated top 5

PG: Conley/Lawson

SG: Afflalo/DeRozan

SF: Hayward

PF: Millsap

C: Horford

nobody would care about this team

Edited by Jokez

lol @ david lee being top 5. how do you not put durant top 5? that's absurd yo.

cp3/curry

harden/wade

bron/durant/george

unibrow/love/lma

cousins/howard

if i had to choose only one player from each position:

fuck it bron can run point

harden

george

durant

cousins...maybe unibrow...i wonder who'd get the best of each other in a matchup

close but no cigar

bron bron

george

durant

aldridge

love

cp3 can be the water boy

seems as if almost every team in the NBA has had at least 1 player injured this season, not just the spurs. and manu was bound to get injured sooner or later lol

the amount of PGs getting injured is really surprising though

Edited by Jokez

thoughts on all star selections? (even though i realize it doesn't matter)

biggest snubs - dragic, boogie, anthony davis.  did stevenson deserve to make it?

i guess kobe will step down soon so that gives anthony a spot with all star weekend in NO

kind of a bummer that those west coast dudes won't make it considering the east has irving, bosh, millsap, noah, joe johnson, and derozen who all would not make a west coast all star roster.

^^Totally agreed. I was hoping he can make it, without him, Raptors won't be 3rd seed at this point. Not all credits go to him since Derozan is part of it. But comparing Derozan and Lowry, Lowry definitely impact more than Derozan for the Raptors.

^^Totally agreed. I was hoping he can make it, without him, Raptors won't be 3rd seed at this point. Not all credits go to him since Derozan is part of it. But comparing Derozan and Lowry, Lowry definitely impact more than Derozan for the Raptors.

the same thing happened last year with david lee and stephen curry - now he's a starter with more votes than dwight howard or james harden.

wiz will have best backcourt in nba (excluding gsw) by next year. wall 17 points 15 assists 6 steals 4 boards on okc...gd

i love bradley beal.  i don't mean to be blasphemous, but i get major ray-allen-in-his-prime vibes.  great three point stroke with the ability to drive and penetrate for the mid range jumper.

i also expect john wall to be an elite shooter.  you can kind of see it when he slows down and elevates vertically around a pick and roll.  .84 free throw percentage this year is a great sign, too (up from .77, .78, and .80).

yeah, no one ever mentions the wizards. once wall came back last season, they were quietly one of the best teams in the league defense-wise. been telling people they were gonna make the playoffs over detroit ever since wall came back, only for people to think i'm crazy :(

wall and beal are fun to watch. they were my fav backcourt duo until phoenix got bledsoe.

and i hope anthony davis replaces kobe for the all-star game. dude's been a monster all season. fantasy has been so much fun with him on my team this season.

Edited by Jokez

thoughts on all star selections? (even though i realize it doesn't matter)

biggest snubs - dragic, boogie, anthony davis.  did stevenson deserve to make it?

i guess kobe will step down soon so that gives anthony a spot with all star weekend in NO

kind of a bummer that those west coast dudes won't make it considering the east has irving, bosh, millsap, noah, joe johnson, and derozen who all would not make a west coast all star roster.

biggest snub is boogie. he has putting up conistent numbers this year, 16+ consecutive double doubles. CAMON!