NBA Basketball

hamham3001

garnett at his best

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks9DjMhhH14&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks9DjMhhH14&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

in light of paul pierce's oscar winning wheelchair performance i don't really think anything pau or fisher does is quite as offensive. i'm not justifying flopping but uh..

KG isn't exactly the savior you're looking for. i'm not saying we don't flop because fisher is guilty of this on many accounts but don't act like KG is some saint when he's not.

who said flopping was offensive? it's just some bitchmade shit that a ton of players do to get calls. all i'm saying is that LA has many more of these guys (gasol, fish, bynum, odom, artest sometimes, and bryant) than the Celtics (just Pierce, garnett sometimes)

I can't get over the fact that Kobe hit that 3 last second in game 1, just because there was a 2 second difference between the shot clock and the game clock. I had bet on him scoring 30+, and that shot gave him exactly 30. I thought he was gonna end up with only 27 which would have been miserable. I was shocked when I saw him hit that shot.

“Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.” -RIP John Wooden.

Said Celtics forward Glen Davis, when told by a reporter that Gasol had called Garnett soft, that Garnett had lost a step and that he’s not as aggressive: “Pau Gasol said that? He shouldn’t have said that. Shouldn’t have said that.â€

And what impact do you think it will have on KG? the same reporter asked Davis.

“He shouldn’t have said that,†Davis repeated. “We’ll see what happens. I know Kevin. I’ve been around him for almost three years now, and he doesn’t shy away from competition at all. I wish the best for Pau Gasol.â€

touche.

Said Celtics forward Glen Davis, when told by a reporter that Gasol had called Garnett soft, that Garnett had lost a step and that he’s not as aggressive: “Pau Gasol said that? He shouldn’t have said that. Shouldn’t have said that.â€

And what impact do you think it will have on KG? the same reporter asked Davis.

“He shouldn’t have said that,†Davis repeated. “We’ll see what happens. I know Kevin. I’ve been around him for almost three years now, and he doesn’t shy away from competition at all. I wish the best for Pau Gasol.â€

touche.

Cue up sequences of Garnett pulling Gasol's shorts, slapping his arms and crawling around like an idiot.

you are just a hater fool.
It makes me sick to see these bullshit montages of Kobe Bryant clenching his fists and high-fiving people followed by some ridiculous monologue about how intense and focused he is. I'm not going to say he isn't, but fuck.

Come on selaviso... You cannot honestly say you think that shit is entertaining. No hate, just my opinion Go Celtics!!!

that shit is annoying, but its in no way kobe's fault. it's all part of the networks/league trying to amp people up about mystic shit. the less people understand why players are good the less they understand the game. Which also means they care less about the quality of the game and more about the charisma of individual players. Whatever, the game continues to be more and more about athleticism and showmanship at the expense of skill, and there's plenty of blame to go around for that...

also, that back to back rondo pivot and dish to allen was a pretty beautiful sequence.