NBA Basketball

hamham3001

Does anyone think Memphis and Atlanta will pull upsets? I'm still undecided.

think the hawks will win the series. not sure how much of an upset it will be though. i know orlando is the better seed, but didn't atl win all 4 games in the regular season? and richardson is out the next game, doesn't look promising for the magic.

still undecided on the spurs/grizzlies series. can't believe they made such a rookie mistake in the last posession of game 3. spurs usually execute on a consistent basis better than any other team in the league. game 4 should be wild.

think the hawks will win the series. not sure how much of an upset it will be though. i know orlando is the better seed, but didn't atl win all 4 games in the regular season? and richardson is out the next game, doesn't look promising for the magic.

still undecided on the spurs/grizzlies series. can't believe they made such a rookie mistake in the last posession of game 3. spurs usually execute on a consistent basis better than any other team in the league. game 4 should be wild.

Yeah, I definitely see what you're saying, but I'd still be surprised if the Hawks won. The thing is, on paper, the Magic should win but their players have a very amateurish mentality.

Spurs and Grizzlies should be interesting. I never thought Memphis would be in this position.

anyone watching this ny/bos game? celtics looking like the mavs in their last game. carter hitting shots like carmello. and thank you to msg for not playing zombie nation or the sandstorm song. i mute the tv everytime the memphis and hornets arena's/stadium's whatever you wanna call it plays that crap.

Guest Methimphibian
anyone watching this ny/bos game? celtics looking like the mavs in their last game. carter hitting shots like carmello.

watched the whole thing, game was one sided all the way through. knicks played awful defense as usual, letting rondo get free lay ups all game long. melo had a good game, but they wasted so many possessions on quick lucky charms 3's, set no fucking screens and missed a lot of free throws.

really just waiting for someone on the knicks to deck a boston player.

dudes out there are soft

where's kurt thomas at

Soft coach = soft players.

Anyone in here has any good reason to justify D'Antoni staying his last season.

lakers are notorious for having drawn out 1st round series'. last year w/ okc went 6 i believe. and they had a 7 game series w/ the rockets 2-3 years back.

kobe breakin ankles. too bad it was his own. from black mamba to black masochist :)