NBA Basketball

hamham3001

ok, so seriously, does anybody have a (non-biased) prediction different then CLE / LAL for the finals??

I'll say this (even though everyone knows I'm a Celts fan, I'm trying to be objective here):

I think the Lakers own the West. Despite my unending hatred for all things having anything to do with he-who-shall-not-be-named-who-commutes-in-a-ferrari-with-a-van-carrying-ice-following-it-so-he-can-ice-his-knees-whenever-he-feels-like-it and whose first name is a Japanese city and whose last name rhymes with douchenozzlemcass-ant, I don't see anyone mounting a realistic challenge to them.

In the East, if Bulls win the Chi-Boston series, Cleveland will take them. Chicago just doesn't have any answers to LeBron. If Boston takes it

(admittedly, a 50-50 right now. I agree with Bill Simmons that Ray Allen will be the key for Boston. If he is hot and makes those threes when it counts, Boston will take it. If not, Mr. rookie of the year gets to continue to try to make history), there's Paul Pierce. The only person in the East who can handle a LeBron. If Pierce does his job covering LeBron, Cleveland has little else to pull out of the bag and the Celts have a realistic chance.

Did anyone see in the Bull -Celtics game Ben Gordon grabbing his jock after hitting that 3, basically telling Boston to suck his nuts. That shit was hilarious.

stu jackson would usually suspend a player 1 game for that esp if the said player was on david sterns blacklist

gordon partially has to suck his own nuts bc mri scan today revealed ankle sprain

ps: sheed says hes retiring!