SuFu Wash Schedule + Going Commando

lowrider

3 months on sammies s710 19 onzers on a hot 36 degrees temp here in manila no rash yet

3 and a half months on sulls 6x6 no rashes yet same situation ...

but on both jeans i can smell a pungent salty sweat smell hehehe but no rashes yet

You know, it's been something I've been considering for a while. I don't like to go commando, primarily because I have had a zipper accident in the past (not anywhere near as bad as 'there's something about mary' but really, there's no such thing as a 'good' zipper accident). then again, most of my jeans are button fly and it would shave off a few minutes in the morning when I dress... hmmm, this is sounding better by the second. I wonder if the fades would be different (buttock fades, crotch fades etc...) Really, I'm being serious! :)

It would be interesting to see some kind of 'commando' competition, but I'm not brave/patient enough.

can I ask why the hell you would do this? i cant think of a reason, unless you enjoy the feel of damp, slubby and scratchy denim on your cock and balls.... please tell me its not to promote better fading

Needs a good cock fade.

I second the cock fade. I even stuff some other stuff down in front of my stuff, so to fade it good and proper (you know, because some cock fades are deceiving in its size :D )

Commando solves its own problems. For instance, if you're like every other guy out there, you probably don't do the double shake after urinateing. That little bit of urine dribbles out, and the urea reacts with the salt from sweat to release ammonia which in turn will sterilse bacteria living off the dead skin cells in the crotch and also mask the smell of fecal matter build-up in the seat (of course that's not how urea would chemically react, but I don't let something like the laws of nature get in the way of bullshit explanations)

edit: Oh yeah, I forgot. Commando comp!!! Best butt and cock fades should win... I don't know, something...

Guest Airjamie

This summer i got a pretty fucking disgusting rash on my legs. I went to SF and only took a couple tshirts and my diors. Anyway halfway through the trip it happened. Im thinking its the same shit the guy from cheap monday got, the entire front of my legs was absolutely covered in dark red splotches, I had to get some cheap mondays from american rag just to have something else to wear. Anyway, i figured out that if you turn you jeans inside out and give them a good spray of that footlocker antibacterial shit itll pretty much keep you safe. Although anyone who goes commando knows rashes are nothing. Its hearing "dude i can see your ass" fifty million times a day that gets to you.

i went commando for 5 years, and i never had any weird rashes or scrapes or anything else.

oh - and i hung up my jeans every night to air them out.

for some reason, about a year ago i started wearing underwear again. no idea why, just was walking through target and bought some...

maybe you can avoid a rash and maybe not, but why would you not wear underwear? you just like feeling gay? The feeling of being ready for vigorous bathroom sex? I dont get it. :confused:

QFT. Thanks to this thread, I'll never buy any clothing from anyone, new or grossly-used. Unless it's from an actual store of course.

Oh psh, people who work at stores try on pants naked all the time.

maybe you can avoid a rash and maybe not, but why would you not wear underwear? you just like feeling gay? The feeling of being ready for vigorous bathroom sex? I dont get it. :confused:

Since when do gay men not wear underwear? I can think of no bigger market for underwear than gay men. If we didn't wear underwear, how would we get to share underwear fashion advice when we're having promiscuous sex in public washrooms?

Ignorant asshole.

Since when do gay men not wear underwear? I can think of no bigger market for underwear than gay men. If we didn't wear underwear, how would we get to share underwear fashion advice when we're having promiscuous sex in public washrooms?

Ignorant asshole.

rofl:D

So that's what gay men do in the washroom. :confused: Ignorance is bliss.

3 months on sammies s710 19 onzers on a hot 36 degrees temp here in manila no rash yet

but on both jeans i can smell a pungent salty sweat smell hehehe but no rashes yet

please tell us you don't know what "going commando" means. because that is filthy.

I second the cock fade. I even stuff some other stuff down in front of my stuff, so to fade it good and proper (you know, because some cock fades are deceiving in its size :D )

Commando solves its own problems. For instance, if you're like every other guy out there, you probably don't do the double shake after urinateing. That little bit of urine dribbles out, and the urea reacts with the salt from sweat to release ammonia which in turn will sterilse bacteria living off the dead skin cells in the crotch and also mask the smell of fecal matter build-up in the seat (of course that's not how urea would chemically react, but I don't let something like the laws of nature get in the way of bullshit explanations)

edit: Oh yeah, I forgot. Commando comp!!! Best butt and cock fades should win... I don't know, something...

This summer i got a pretty fucking disgusting rash on my legs. I went to SF and only took a couple tshirts and my diors. Anyway halfway through the trip it happened. Im thinking its the same shit the guy from cheap monday got, the entire front of my legs was absolutely covered in dark red splotches, I had to get some cheap mondays from american rag just to have something else to wear. Anyway, i figured out that if you turn you jeans inside out and give them a good spray of that footlocker antibacterial shit itll pretty much keep you safe. Although anyone who goes commando knows rashes are nothing. Its hearing "dude i can see your ass" fifty million times a day that gets to you.

vomit.jpg

i cant see anyone who goes commando for months with unwashed jeans enjoying a steady diet of good head. im in richmond, where the filthiest sluts reside, and even they would highly consider slobbing those knobs. cleanliness is just a simple part of good old self-respect. im a purist to the core, but my denim is not more important than my genital health...and to let waste(called that for a reason) accumulate in my ass crack and under my sack for a fade isnt worth it...if a shorty wore the same jeans for a month, without washing, she would smell like "sanitation". this is just dumb...