Evolution of Bill's looks (beards. . .)

Bill2

Per a request over on WAYWT here is a quick rundown of the evolution of my look over the past year and a half. It isn't pretty. . . .

First waywt photo....posted rotated like this, which didn't make Minya or Hap none too pleased. Check out the heavy matching, and double popped collars....simply outstandingIMG_0156.jpg

My first fedora, and way too many patterns going on here. . .still like the Subaku's though

IMG_0222.jpg

Last summer's beard. . . .at this point there were three baby robbins living in it

IMG_241.jpg

A good mid-point. Not trying so hard, just not accomplishing much eitherIMG_0280.jpg

even through the evolution, lookin good. can we get a close up of you leather soled redwings?

Here's a quick pic. They are somewhere between being kept nice and beater status. I polish the uppuers, but am letting the sole get dirty

IMG_0520.jpg

I think you've mentioned this before, but what are these shoes?

Actually, the one's pictured in that pic are pink Paul Smith wingtips.

IMG_0174-1.jpg

And here's what they look like now...I'm experimenting with changing their color by using different polishes. Eventually pink wingtips turned out to be not so versatile in the ol' wardrobe

IMG_0483.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Bill your beard is lookng fucking manly son. How did you go about dying those wingtips? They came out awesome if the color in the pic is right looks kinda like a rusty orange.

Bill your beard is lookng fucking manly son. How did you go about dying those wingtips? They came out awesome if the color in the pic is right looks kinda like a rusty orange.

I've been applying layers of brown kiwi polish and wiping it clean. Three layers so far. I'm thinking about adding a layer of cordovan color polish to see how the color turns out

• 1 month later...