TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

saw a supergay @TEL building in York Uni this afternoon...had some greyjeans and a fukin cool black feather shape necklace. anyone?

That'd be me.

MRjUBy sighting! on his way to the shop i just left no doubt.

also, j&o has con skeleton boots and some other kind of shoe. and geller pointed cuff hoodies (46 and up)

Those boots are crap, sadly. Tried them on and the heel isn't even flat. Gerogina told me they were warned by CoN to take care of the laces, and already a pair has had them split. My boot hunt ended there though, picked up some Comeys today. I must've skipped past the hoodies, too busy checking out the outerwear.

Yo Hali; you would've had my money if you guys had the Rokins in my size. Sadly, you did not.

That'd be me.

Those boots are crap, sadly. Tried them on and the heel isn't even flat. Gerogina told me they were warned by CoN to take care of the laces, and already a pair has had them split. My boot hunt ended there though, picked up some Comeys today. I must've skipped past the hoodies, too busy checking out the outerwear.

Yo Hali; you would've had my money if you guys had the Rokins in my size. Sadly, you did not.

Not only that but the leather is thin and flimsy as hell.

york is the worst for girls...well if your not either...

a) ITALIAN

B) REALLY FUCKING ITALIAN

c) JEWISH

d) or in some sort of middle east gang.

...so basiclly if your into like goth or granola girls you should be fine. In 5 years i met one really nice girl and i wish to this day i rememberd her email.

ryerson is your best bet for girls...but after my trex to paris, and encounter with the locals, I can with all honesty say that toronto girls aint got shit on that francophone flava.

yeah, that's what i was thinking.

how difficult is it to get to tnt from union via public transportation? i'd rather not attempt to drive around the city if i can help it.

get used to driving in the city. it'll come in handy later in life if you ever have to drive in new york/montreal/europe/etc.

seriously. once you've driven in toronto for a while, big city driving comes easier...and while i haven't driven in france or italy yet, montreal and new york were a breeze.

toronto girls are easy game if you know people who work at american apparel. im like, nipple deep in scenester poon.

toronto girls want two thing:

1) dick

2) blogfodder

go get em.

The last few toronto girls i hung/dated/txt'ed frequently where into 3 things...

1) wallet size....they both raided my wallet, actually.

2) expensive clothings...one of them was barging to her friend about how i was wearing like 3 Dior pieces..retarded.

3) having shit paid for them...free loading.

Just like sean im over it, I need a smart girl with actual culture that expands past parkdale.

to nesk...

stay awesome, hit that shit. may your weekends be like a j-kwon music video.

marc.

The last few toronto girls i hung/dated/txt'ed frequently where into 3 things...

1) wallet size....they both raided my wallet, actually.

2) expensive clothings...one of them was barging to her friend about how i was wearing like 3 Dior pieces..retarded.

3) having shit paid for them...free loading.

Just like sean im over it, I need a smart girl with actual culture that expands past parkdale.

girls only raid your wallet if you let them, noob