TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

kfall again needs a place to stay. some of my plans have fallen through and it is my last night that i am able to stay where i am currently staying.

if you know of any good sublets, or have a shed/car/cardboard box i can sleep in please let me know asap. thank youuu

Yo who wants to help me out with shopping tomorrow. I have a couple of dates lined up and don't want to be dressed like a retarded douchebag from the maritimes. Someone help me out lol.

you're not going to get anywhere acting like you need someone to hold your hand, dude. just check out the regulars and buy what you like.

Sydney's

795 Queen Street West

Nomad

431 Richmond Street West

Jonathan+Olivia

49 Ossington Ave

Carte Blanche

758 Queen St. W

Delphic

706 Queen St. W

There's a few starters.

you're not going to get anywhere acting like you need someone to hold your hand, dude. just check out the regulars and buy what you like.

Sydney's

795 Queen Street West

Nomad

431 Richmond Street West

Jonathan+Olivia

49 Ossington Ave

Carte Blanche

758 Queen St. W

Delphic

706 Queen St. W

There's a few starters.

That's a pretty decent help. Thanks man.

Right now, there's very little. Can't remember everything, but pretty sure your choices were limited to black and blue (want to say a pair of purple too, though). They've got the Joey's with a ton of zippers (31), and a looser cut pair of raw blues (29's were looser than my 30 Colordrives). Then again, maybe they got their shipment in by now, they were supposed to. Have a huge break between classes tomorrow, will check.

Kyle #3, dunno if it'll be what you like or not, but UPC has some... alright things. Rogues Gallery, Sparks, Fifth Ave, etc. They're right in the middle of Yorkville, the staff are incredibly nice. TNT's right near by too, and Noir's just a bit of a walk up the street. All pretty different, depending on what you're looking for.

the super nice girl that works there told me they'd be getting new a77 stuff in beginning of october, first week or so.

right now they have zebra print joeys for 100 dorrar, but only in 2 sizes...28 and something else.

the super nice girl that works there told me they'd be getting new a77 stuff in beginning of october, first week or so.

right now they have zebra print joeys for 100 dorrar, but only in 2 sizes...28 and something else.

ESTHER !!

they had some okay things there a couple weeks ago, getting rid of everything for pretty cheap. i picked up the last 27 in the joey overdrives for only 100.

cheap mondays were on for 40 .....

some shop called B4 or something on queen...is what i think you are referring to....carries the Y3 shoes. Not the clothing.

No, it's not B4, the one I'm thinking of carries the knit tees and a few other things.

Anyone who's not going the cobrasnake afterparty is a melvin, I didn't spend seven hours nailing a three thousand dollar sound system into my ceiling for nothing. You will not believe how hard this bangs.