demonoid.com

why do so many people want demonoid??? the last time i signed up for demonoid was years ago and from what i remember it was slow, dodgey and half their torrents were on torrentspy.the ratio calculator was also totally off and my ratio was some ridiculous number.

I just tried to log in 5 minutes ago and somehow my account wasnt deleted after all these years and it still works.

I requested a invitation code and here it is:

san59jfx7f

Would be nice if i got some rep for though ;)

When i do download movies though im on torrentbytes.net which i think is free to register but there is some limit. Though, it kinda really sucked after it was down and came up under new management. x264 also seemed good to me.

Oh, and i also have two oink invites and i will trade for other invites. so PM me about that.

hey can i get in on this? An invite to demonoid would be absolutely lovely, thanks in advance to any generous people on here!

been on the site since it started or shortly after. here's 3. being as i don't even use torrents anymore, i rarely go to it. though it does have good stuff. i've found, for music, albumbase.com is A LOT easier. no torrent/program involved, just a straight rar/zip file off some file host that is mirrored from the site.

qffdywj3sfdb

offdwp8ehb0r

4y4w3f6krh

there's the 3 codes. first come first serve i guess :P +rep if you wouldn't mind.