demonoid.com

someone give me a great movie site or asian movies site or bitme, i'll pay you back oink, demonoid, or supertorrents.

asianjunkie.com

anyone notice the demonoid tracker is down? mustve ULed 12 gigs worth of shit over the past couple days and its not picking it up

demonoid was shutdown :(

yes, unfortunately. though im still actually DLing Stranglehold with no problem, with good speeds nonetheless

When will they understand that we won't buy the records because they sucks, we won't be seeing the movies at the theatre because they sucks too, and that we don't want to pay because we're broke, and that piracy in some extent is actually benefit for the media industry ?

We want demonoid back.

When you can make a substantial argument instead of this rubbish that is exactly what makes p2p a target.

When will they understand that we won't buy the records because they sucks, we won't be seeing the movies at the theatre because they sucks too, and that we don't want to pay because we're broke, and that piracy in some extent is actually benefit for the media industry ?

We want demonoid back.

i agree somewhat to this statement. if i like something enough, something original and worthwhile (ex: half-life 1 & 2, ) ill buy their material. problem is, the musical market is so saturated with crap, though theres still a substantial amount of hope for the video gaming industry, in which im willing to pay

imo, i say this whole piracy thing should encourage producers to come out with more original material worth purchasing, instead of spending that money to hunt down a couple of 12 year olds for downloading the new britney spears album.