is your cult suicidal?

my cult is not suicidal, it is celebracidal. we kill in the name of

enjoying the richness and fullness of life. and, every time we spill

blood, we party like Vikings plunging their mighty cocks into the

virgin daughters of their enemies.

it was probably a little suicidal back when i was a semi-anguished

14 year old, but then i discovered titties, and everything's been okay

since then.

wut actually is your icon? the headstone of your cult?

my icon was swiped from design group Paper Rad, and if you look closely

enough, you'll see hands wearing big diamond rings.... the rest is just mindfucking

flashiness for the sake of mindfucking flashiness.

considering my current financial state, there are lots of things i'd do for a million dollars.

like, i was recently asked whether or not i'd have sex with a dude for a million dollars.

now, i really love titties, but my initial reaction was not "EW fuck no!" but, "would i be on top or on the bottom?"

when it came down to it, i'd fuck a guy in the ass for a million dollars in cash, but i don't want to kiss him or be sensual about it.

...oh, would i not post again for a million dollars? probably.

who hates me enough to pay me off?

due to our joining in the same month of the same year, how have we managed to time our entry into the 2K club so well?

there is a phenomena known as psychic twins, where two children born at the same time of the same mother exhibit some sort of supernatural connection to one another.

there are urban legends of one twin being in a car accident and the other twin leading the police directly to the spot where the crash occurred, arriving just in time to save the dying twin's life.

nairb, you happen to be my psychic brother from another mother.

i thought that's what it was. how awesome is paperad?

Paperrad is motherfucking awesome to the nth degree.

You know how we loves our bright colors and Steve Harvey approved Stacey Adams suits, right nucca?

have you ever posted waywt or anypics of yourself? or am i the only one who does not?

i have not, and i consider doing so sometimes, but i'm very on the fence about it.

i don't think i'd enjoy the process, not because i am shy or afraid, but because my life leaves me very little time to take pictures of myself when i am dressed in worthwhile clothes. if the board would like pictures of my 'sit and post on superfuture outfits', prepare for a lot of white t-shirts and patterned boxer briefs from Target.

EDIT: there's a picture of me on the show your face thread wearing my girlfriend's tanktop on my face. interested parties who might want to check me out and splash off on their screens should friend me at www.myspace.com/oh_j

consequently, why don't you?

When people say where are you from do you say the boogie down bronx or do you say listen to my 9 milli go bang

FOR THE MOTHERFUCKING WIN, BABY,

WHEN PEOPLE ASK ME WHERE I'M FROM,

I PUT THE MOTHERFUCKING CHROME TO THEIR DOME

AND SHOUT

'LISTEN TO MY 9 MILLI GO BANG!!!!!!!!!!'

word up, 2000 bullets in yr body.

there is a phenomena known as psychic twins, where two children born at the same time of the same mother exhibit some sort of supernatural connection to one another.

there are urban legends of one twin being in a car accident and the other twin leading the police directly to the spot where the crash occurred, arriving just in time to save the dying twin's life.

nairb, you happen to be my psychic brother from another mother.

I see the light........

edit-welcome to the club, hermano

superfuture is designed to foster promiscuity and unsafe sex practices, essentially mirroring the gay community.

Rep is a metaphor for 'crystal meth fuckfest', and 'giving rep' is the act of barebacking while tweaking. Superfuture, essentially, forbids 'monogamy', and instead promotes that each user 'fuck' as many different people as possible.