Post Your Pets!

corned beef

• 2 weeks later...

i'm babysitting my friend's cat while she's in cuba and it's really not working with my baby.

they're both girls, mine is 6 months, hers 5months.

they're scared of each other and fight all the fucking time.

the only thing they have in comon is their love for the knits and yarns, brawls and food.

damn pussies

5722369191_43d3b53ed3_b.jpg

^ Damn - sorry to hear. Good thing you got her to the hospital fast. If the vet is reasonably comfortable with her condition, she should be ok.

We had to rush one of our pups in when he chewed up a bunch of apricot pits from the compost bin. The range of things around a typical home that can harm or kill a pet is frightening :(

Summer is in full blast here - the pups duke it out at the fountain :)

604215b2.jpg

^ Damn - sorry to hear. Good thing you got her to the hospital fast. If the vet is reasonably comfortable with her condition, she should be ok.

We had to rush one of our pups in when he chewed up a bunch of apricot pits from the compost bin. The range of things around a typical home that can harm or kill a pet is frightening :(

Summer is in full blast here - the pups duke it out at the fountain :)

604215b2.jpg

Does anyone have any experience with their dogs eating snail bait?

I had to rush my 15week old to the pet hospital, she was convulsing and defecating uncontrollably.

the vet said she should be fine, but i feel ill thinking about how she is, and trying to study for bloody exams

PANDA BEAR IS HOME

she was put to sleep for the night and a drip to flush the poison.

still a bit groggy and unsteady on her feet, but heres hoping for 100% recovery

one of the worst days of my life for sure.

seeing your dog struggle and being helpless to do anyhting about it is always really traumatic. went through that when my old lab almost died because his windpipe became obstructed due to a muscle that wasn't functioning properly (eventually did him in after 12 years with us). he loved eating apples so we planted an apple tree in the yard he used to love to run around in and scattered his ashes in the roots. it was in full bloom in april which brought back a lot of fond memories.

hope everyhting works out well and she's back to her usual self as soon as possible. best wishes.

Oh my god, that is too fucking cute.

When we gonna have a frenchie meet up?

We can meet in San Mateo.

later this month?

i am down for whenever Kiya, haven't seen diesel in awhile. when are you free?

I'm going to LA tomorrow till monday, then going to Cabo (Mexico) from there for a week. I'll be back on the 19th, we should do it that week.