love him or hate him...

ok...i hate using the word 'haters' so i'll just call you...um...SUCKAS.

Neckface is not some paraplegic trying to impress with what he thinks are ill handstyles. THAT is what makes him stand out. and as far as ups go, boy is on some serious dedicated shit. To call something this unique and refreshing "UTTER BILGE" is basically saying "I AM A GIANT HERB."

yeah, yeah...i know opinions are opinions. but if you've been paying attention to walls as long as i have, in the BIRTHPLACE OF GRAF, NO LESS (what!), you'd be soooo sick of the same 'R's, S's, T's, Drips, Quotes, blah blah fuckin blah.

and while he's "Ugly", it's not just the same wack shit over and over again (Read: that UFO guy). so he purposely rocks the ugly shit, hairy claws, childlike lettering, doodle-lookin things that look like they came out of some high schooler's notebook (Napolean Dynamite stee), almost as a big 'Fuck you' to every groupie/critic so snooty about writing styles. Which is why he can get away with writing "NECK FACE IS UGLY" on a wall and still catch mad propers.

oh...and until you go from street freak to Supreme collab to Thrasher's cover in less than a year, shut your fucking mouths. meantime, go cop the book and remove your mouth from neck's dills.

~multiflavored RodLavers~

http://abelnyc.com

ALPHA/BRAVO/ECHO/LIMA

plus just because him and kaws slow dance together dosent mean its any good-is anyone else tired of kaws' one trick pony bullshit ?i wish kaws would start showing people his REAL artwork...youd be 100% amazed...this squiggly sperm x eyed bullshit is so boring...good lord....KAWS: show people your REAL work-instead of the michilian simpsons gayness.

Its better to not say anything and appear to be the fool,than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

ok word. i feel you on kaws. but keep in mind the only reason the Kimpsons/Michelin blah blah shit is what's seen most often is because that's what's selling like mad. so from a $$$ standpoint, it's kinda like 'well if it ain't broke...'

personally, i like seeing Kate Moss being engulfed by a freaky one-color creature. but yes, it's a bit tired by now.

SHOWCASE...Dirt, homey, Dirt! don't make me google this...please?

~multiflavored RodLavers~

http://abelnyc.com

ALPHA/BRAVO/ECHO/LIMA

abel-if youre in nyc...start looking up when your in brooklyn,and l.e.s...he did the roller bombs like a madman-messy slop shit but always on the money-

i agree with you on kaws banking of this-good for him 100i suppose i would too-but that dosent make his stuff less crap.

you know what-who cares anyways.

Its better to not say anything and appear to be the fool,than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.