Self Edge X Imperial

Tyro1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how many will be released? seems like these are going to be quite popular.

considering how imperial is an aussie brand, i think aussies should get priority or reserved pairs :)

I am pretty sure I once read

100 indigo

25 black

10 white

so about normal for the Self Edge collaborations.

i saw some samples at se the other day, and they look like they're gonna be really nice on skinny people, obvious i suppose since they're the 19cm cut. i'm interested to see them with the dark blue arcs and custom patch though, as the samples i saw didn't have those.

Anyone considering these jeans have Dior 19cm already?

I have wanted Dior 19s for some time, but it's not likely that I will buy both. I feel like if right now I had the money, I would just go with the Dior, since they really won't be that much more expensive. Decisions, decisions.

Why the hell would you take lower quality denim and pay more to boot?

I really want these jeans, but having already gotten the SExSC I can't really justifiy it... agh.

i have a pair of 19cm and will get this collab if i can get one in my size. i really like the denim used in imperial jeans and to be used in a flattering cut such as the 19cm is a win win combo for me.

i wouldnt know which to choose either. judging from the pics the two look quite different.

Is it just me or is there something missing with the "click here for a chance to win a pair" link?

I sent them an email over the weekend.

" Thanks for your email.

Yep contest has just started, basically the image shown is downloadable in

EPS format (photoshop). We are giving away several pairs to the user who

best transmits that image in whatever medium they see fit.

Evidence of your best attempt should be sent back to INFO @ imperial and

we will notify the winners in early january.

Good Luck and best regards

INFO @ imperial"

??? photo chop?

I sent them an email over the weekend.

" Thanks for your email.

Yep contest has just started, basically the image shown is downloadable in

EPS format (photoshop). We are giving away several pairs to the user who

Evidence of your best attempt should be sent back to INFO @ imperial and

we will notify the winners in early january.

Good Luck and best regards

INFO @ imperial"

??? photo chop?

Wow, that is perhaps the most vague contest objective I have ever encountered...makes the readings for my rhetoric course seem straightforward. I will have to think of something though, because I have been trying to figure out how to buy at least two pairs, so "several" for free would certainly be welcome.

Win a pair of SEXI04 Jeans before the actual release:

http://www.imperial.st/news.html

Then:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/sexi04/

Then:

You bragging about having the SEXI04 far before anybody else.

Hm. After 19 minutes of sweating bullets I have no ideas..

I forsee paying 300+ for these and winning nothing. I'll keep thinking. Definitely excited to see what other people come up with though.

They won't be over $300.

We are giving away several pairs to the user who

Whats the logic behind giving one person "several" pairs of a super limited (and sought after, at least seemingly around here) jean??? Does this strike anyone else but me as fucked? Wouldnt it make more sense to give several pairs to several ppl?? Would this not also be better for them as it would expose more ppl to the brand? I guess the asshole that came up with the back pocket stiching is also in charge of their contest department.

Whats the logic behind giving one person "several" pairs of a super limited (and sought after, at least seemingly around here) jean??? Does this strike anyone else but me as fucked? Wouldnt it make more sense to give several pairs to several ppl?? Would this not also be better for them as it would expose more ppl to the brand? I guess the asshole that came up with the back pocket stiching is also in charge of their contest department.

I'm sorry, but something got mixed up somewhere, i've not seen written anywhere that one person is getting multiple pairs of jeans...

One person is NOT getting all the free pairs, there will be 2 or 3 winners picked, each one getting one pair in the size of their choice.