Self Edge X Imperial

Tyro1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duke: Mine fit like that until they stretched out. Just keep wearing them, they'll stretch out. I know I'm going to have about a hundred people jump on me for this, but soaking them SEEMED to help (it might be a placebo effect). I'm jealous of the shoes.

For reference: (Compare how I couldn't sag these to the sag I've got now)

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2369/2231551631_e14449ecbd_o.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2252/2232342784_f9ce1778ca.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2261/2231551605_3dfa2660be_o.jpg

Warren G.: The fit seems a little more relaxed on you. Those will look KILLER sagged. You won't even notice the three inches (that's what she said). Over time, the stacks are going to flatten a little. How did you size?

Duke: Mine fit like that until they stretched out. Just keep wearing them, they'll stretch out. I know I'm going to have about a hundred people jump on me for this, but soaking them SEEMED to help (it might be a placebo effect). I'm jealous of the shoes.

For reference: (Compare how I couldn't sag these to the sag I've got now)

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2369/2231551631_e14449ecbd_o.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2252/2232342784_f9ce1778ca.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2261/2231551605_3dfa2660be_o.jpg

Warren G.: The fit seems a little more relaxed on you. Those will look KILLER sagged. You won't even notice the three inches (that's what she said). Over time, the stacks are going to flatten a little. How did you size?

It tight, but I got a 31..figure it would stretch at 33 according to selfedge chart. I'm usually a 32 1/2-33ish anyway.

I just got these and they are so tight I can't button up the top two buttons. Should I even try to stretch these or should I just go up a size?

my advice is to go up 1 size.. the tightness of the thigh area is unreal during the first month (mine took approx a month to fit nicely).

unless you have a small thigh then you can probably keep em

I just kept on wearing them and they stretched out. I sag when I wear my jeans.

And I don't recommend sizing up 1 on these, I'd size down 1 or 2 on these. They may be a bit tight in the first month or so but will stretch out PERFECTLY in no time. 1 month is nothing..

Ispace, don't size up. they will stretch perfectly as stated by other owners of these jeans. i've been wearing mine since back in feb sometime every fucking day with no soak or wash yet, and one repair so far. im gonna try to post some pics before i give them a soak sometime soon.

Definitely don't size up, the waist will end up enormous.
theres no need to size up, just stick true to waist or size down 1 size thats if you can fit it. i went true to waist and the stretched out just fine.

He said he could only button up the bottom two, not referring to his actual waist.

My advice to him was to size up 1 from his current pair.

Doesn't anyone get problems with the tight thighs during the first week or two ? They were killing me at first and I got bruises from wearing them the whole day.

He said he could only button up the bottom two, not referring to his actual waist.

My advice to him was to size up 1 from his current pair.

Doesn't anyone get problems with the tight thighs during the first week or two ? They were killing me at first and I got bruises from wearing them the whole day.

Thanks maenterus and all, here's some more detail: I can comfortably fit into my size 34 APC NS (now measure just a tad over 35") but the 32 SEXI04 (which measured 34") were so tight in the thighs and waist that I had no hope of buttoning them. I got them thinking I could stretch them out to 35 but without being able to button them I have no hope. I have returned them but just need to decide between 33 and 34. I guess the 33 (==35" waist) is the way to go? Or maybe I'm just too big for such slim jeans and need to revert to something a little roomier up top (I'm almost 5'11" and about 182 lbs).

B.

I'm going to answer your question based on my experience (other members please CMIIW :P)

If you are planning to sag them later on, I would suggest you to get the 34", otherwise you can go for the 33" but you're gonna have to wear em higher. (this is the case with my SEXIs).

My SEXIs were so tight if they're sagged, so I'm wearing them pretty high now even though they're at 3 months-ish.

The only problem I had was the waist, for the first month the waist on my size 32 SEXI04's were pretty tight. In the thigh area I had no problem they fit fine( I have some pretty massive thighs also). I'm 6 foot and 165 lbs, but went I first bought them I weighed about 185ish, as you can see I lost some weight.

Thanks maenterus and all, here's some more detail: I can comfortably fit into my size 34 APC NS (now measure just a tad over 35") but the 32 SEXI04 (which measured 34") were so tight in the thighs and waist that I had no hope of buttoning them. I got them thinking I could stretch them out to 35 but without being able to button them I have no hope. I have returned them but just need to decide between 33 and 34. I guess the 33 (==35" waist) is the way to go? Or maybe I'm just too big for such slim jeans and need to revert to something a little roomier up top (I'm almost 5'11" and about 182 lbs).

B.

get dukes instead.. dont buy these..

btw whats with people bruising tar thighs? how much are you sizing down?perhaps you shouldnt wear either!