.GIF Images

__Nicholas

yay the last one is definitely cool! ~ maybe you might like to slow it down just abit and it'd be awesome hahah

yea i have another version of that last one, it is way better quality and has like 20 more frames to show more detail, but the file is too big to be hosted, so i made that shitty quality one... i'll post more sometime tomorrow.

is there a site to put these things together like that?

I don't believe there's a website to put together those type of animations. But there are some programs to do it. I used Jasc Animation Shop back in the day, don't even know if that program is still being maintained by Jasc, but it was a good tool.

Not only could you make .gif's using a series of images, but you could also make them with videos. When I was bored, I would make .gif's with my favorite scenes of a music video.

I think you can do similar stuff in Adobe Image Ready, but I haven't used that program much.

he shits out of his antena and eats it and shits it out again?

awesome

hahah oh yea! i wanted to do something with clay figures in the future, and this little toy was the closest thing i had to that in my room. Doesn't really make sense, but oh well..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...