WTB Ed Banger Records Volume 2 Shirt

toothpaste100

where did their myspace say this? who here actually RECEIVED a message from anyone about this? any possibility you could post the text of the message?

It said so on there myspace that arcademode will have them the 16th. Now it says they are all sold out but there are more to come. Its bullshit

this is the email i got from them on the 14th -

http://www.arcademode.com/newsletter/2007_0514.php

i went on, saw the tees, then the site went down. it came back up 5 minutes later, slow as shit, and i PURCHASED a neon green on black ed banger tee... it's not bullshit.

check wesoldout.com tomorrow, i hear they're the ones getting them (the 16th).

good luck. next time sign up for a site's newsletter if you're waiting for them to release something.

• 5 weeks later...

I think the best bet at this point is buy 5 of those Milkcrate x Ed Rec shirts and then resell them to morons on eBay for twice their price, and then with the money made buy an Ed Rec Vol. 2 shirt.

It looks like a lot of people are doing it these days.

I heard there was a Revolver retailer somewhere in NYC, anyone know more about this/willing to do some buying?

I believe the sizing is a bit on the big side (at least from what I read of previous printings). I forget the name of the blanks they used before (some smaller brand), but I remember that whoever it was that I have another shirt printed on their blanks and they are bigger than the same size in AA. Not sure if they are still using that brand for these, though.

Don't worry, if it doesn't fit you can sell it for $100 on eBay ;)

• 3 months later...