campfire smell...

turcy.

So I was at a beach fire last night, and now all my clothes smell like campfire (obviously), is there any way to air our my clothes to quickly get rid of this smell, or will it simply take time? (or ...ohgodno... washing?) I really don't want to have to wash my jeans, they're my new xx-005bk's and they've only been worn 7 times max.

the smell of smoke while it's live is often nice, but i can't stand old smoke in my clothes, especially campfire or cigarette smoke from a bar.

unfortunately sometimes you just gotta wash that shit. i'd try the febreeze and airing them out outside for a day, but that can only do so much.

the smell of smoke while it's live is often nice, but i can't stand old smoke in my clothes, especially campfire or cigarette smoke from a bar.

at first I was like, hey, campfire smell is actually kind of nice. Then I realized that if you smelled your clothes a couple of days later it's got that stale smoke/food smell that is not so good. so yeah, air those babies out in the shade on a nice day