Waist problem...

Lab

So I washed my new jeans (stupid, I know...but I'm clumsy and I kinda well yeah, that's not the issue)...

the waist stretched, but the length stayed the same. The waist is big for me now.

I really want the old waist size back, so should I soak them? I don't want the length to decrease...:(

I hate to add to the sarcastic statements but did you buy your jeans from the bizzaro dimension where everything reacts the opposite of how it should? If so then wear then jeans lots should shrink the waist back to their regular size. :D:D:D

Let's examine the evidence:

1. Water is wet. Remember?

2. Wet makes denim go shrinky shrinky. This is no beuno for you.

3. Dry cleaning is, by definition, cleaning with a dry method. Not wet. No wet results in what? Raise your hands...yes, you. Correct, no wet means no shrinky.

What have we learned today class? That my patience is much better than I thought.

lets take alittle advice from diewhitegirls. confession. i originally posted this in the wrong thread, too many tabs open.

Sounds like your 'waist problem' is that you got fatter

Actually, the waist is TOO BIG for me now. Not the other away around.

EDIT:

The jeans are prada. I'm not sure why this happened...as you all said, I expected the waist to shrink a bit. I'm kinda surprised too.

- I didn't use a dryer afterwards; I let them hang.