yep, i got those stylized hawaiian fish hooks back in 2003 in memorial of my late wife.

At first I was like:

2i9tbh4.jpg

the fish hook is a symbol of unity and strength in hawaiian culture though rarely used in polynesian tattoo. they actually spell out her name in the crescent part and the "flames" are her angel wings from my heart.

Then I was like:

np40g0.jpg

my first one, made something like a year ago now.. i have planned to make a full sleeve then, will start soon.

sorry bout the gay ass picture, only one i found on my computer.

10ga9s2.jpg

Plz refrain from the full sleeve.

You are perfect as is. Kinda homo.

Which side (tattooed chest side or the other) do you intend on having a full sleeve? What genre of tattoo do you have in mind?

Which side (tattooed chest side or the other) do you intend on having a full sleeve? What genre of tattoo do you have in mind?

hard to explain in english but im looking for something with many "applats" (all black pieces) + geometrical shapes and dirty "pointillisme" aspect.

damn if anyone can understand what's below.. anyways everything is pretty set on the paper (i want to draw all my tattoos myself) , just waiting to find the good man to make em now.

So I googled "applats" and this is what came up:

2u5wc91.png

I have to say the tattoo I imagine after reading your description and seeing the pic is very cool.

I think the sleeves are very in right now, but will not be that cool in a few years. I'm feeling kinda like a prick right now tho, caring so much about another man's body. No homo.

u have single handedly turned this thread "muy mo"

even that pic is mo......rainbow phallus with crazy stuff shooting out of it...........muy mo muy mo.

Just set up an appointment with Dan Santoro at Smith St.

Freemason pizza tattoo on Thursday, stoked.

Photoon2010-11-30at19262.jpg

neck tats if you're down for the barrio. says cogito, ergo doleo. has the tres puntos up in there, HARD

also have a wu tang tat on inner left arm, and mf doom mask on left forearm.

Please post pictures! The work coming out of that shop is incredible.

Just set up an appointment with Dan Santoro at Smith St.

Freemason pizza tattoo on Thursday, stoked.

hard to explain in english but im looking for something with many "applats" (all black pieces) + geometrical shapes and dirty "pointillisme" aspect.

damn if anyone can understand what's below.. anyways everything is pretty set on the paper (i want to draw all my tattoos myself) , just waiting to find the good man to make em now.

Maybe show some drawings would be better.

newsesh01.jpg

newsesh02.jpg

Third session done, two more to go.

whos work? really really good

^ yeah, nice detail work, but (might be the angle the pic was taken), the proportions look a bit soxfan-ish...

^ yeah, nice detail work, but (might be the angle the pic was taken), the proportions look a bit soxfan-ish...

oh my god, now that i've seen it, i can't unsee it

/\

real nice.

bhr is doing really great work lately. wish the pics were of healed work though...

Thanks for the rep guys. During the tattoo I didn't think the back of the knee was so bad...but when I woke up this morning I couldn't bend my knee. Such a strange turnaround. I can post healed pictures in a couple weeks. I'm curious myself what's going to happen.

Heres a very very fresh shot of the work I had done by Dan Santoro at Smith St. Tattoo:

148555_10100265146032109_8802914_58696438_86251_n.jpg

I'll post a healed shot in a few days.

devil and pizza mind eye are both fucking great