The Perfect Timepiece

englandmj7

My grandpa had this rolex his dad bought him when he turned 18, he wore it all his life. At around his mid 50's he had some money trouble and sold it off to a friend so he could pay for my dad's education. When he was 64 he died of a heart attack and at his funeral his friend (the watch one) went and gave the watch back to my dad, said my dad should have it, not him. I was looking at my dad's watches the other day and it made me all nostalgic, it was way weird.

pics of watch pls

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyways i just saw a bell and ross 03 what can you guys say about it? was about to pay for it yesterday and changed my mind while about to sign the credit card receipt.. shit need opinions please

anyways i just saw a bell and ross 03 what can you guys say about it? was about to pay for it yesterday and changed my mind while about to sign the credit card receipt.. shit need opinions please

they're a bit overhyped and not timeless enough.

and i hate the bs fake history that this brand wants to create.

If money was no object, and you could buy one watch, what would it be?

since money is no object, i would have to get something really simplistic looking, with a ridiculous movement. this joints 88k so i doubt ill ever own one but whatever.

de bethune digitale

8334711021080sc4.jpg

Id totally forgotten about the Uhrwerk, those are really something else, but the price tag is truly ludicrous.

It says "if money was no object..." :D

The mechanism is something else. It blew my mind the first time I read about it. It has to be an ultimate nerd watch.

• 1 month later...