who did you have sex with last night?

mizanation

who did you have sex with last night?  

196 members have voted

1. 1. who did you have sex with last night?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldnt mind knowing the frequency of sex for people, by comparison it would be cool to find out if im a horny little boy or an almost asexual guy - I kind of fluctuate in response to the phases of the moon.

Do you mean comparison with other people to see if you're getting a lot vs. them? Or that sometimes you're basically asexual and sometimes you're a horny little boy?

Because I definitely have the second thing going on, I'll go months without really needing sex, then have a week where I go crazy and end up sleeping with like three people.

Some ugly butterface with an awesome body . I don't do the whole take a stranger home from club thing - so I vaselined my balls up heavily .

I figured that small barrier of extra protection on top of standard condom wear could keep ole 3xl from genital warts .

kewel thing was even after like 2 hours of sexin - I smelled no poochie odors in the air or on me .

oh her name was Kaitlin <sp>

Do you mean comparison with other people to see if you're getting a lot vs. them? Or that sometimes you're basically asexual and sometimes you're a horny little boy?

Because I definitely have the second thing going on, I'll go months without really needing sex, then have a week where I go crazy and end up sleeping with like three people.

Well im in a great relationship. But some weeks or days ( 3-4 days ) im rampant and probably behaving like a horny little boy, then for 3 or 4 days i get distracted by something else and spend a whole day without thinking of sex. I used to think exercise was the cause but I dont know if it increases my testosterone and libido or if it tires me and my peen out. Sometimes my girl kickstarts me out of my low libido times and sometimes im just sexed out for the whole of the next day or two. So err yeah. Ebbs and flows....

^Vaseline deteriorates the structure of latex condoms, due to its petroleum base. Go with a waterbased jelly.

I am aware of this cole - but were you guys listening to me at all :-(

3XL, after 2 hours of dogging her out, the petroleum-based vaseline probably worked it's way up to the resevoir of the condom, creating micro tears and allowing the anxious viruses easy passage into your organism. sorry, dude. should have paid attention in sex-ed.

I greased my nutsack up - nowhere near the condom . the condom didn't even sit all the way to the base of my peen . You think I'm giving ooglee girls every inch of it ? c'mon

The only way the condom got vaseline on it at all is if my sack was hitting her thighs or asscheeks and I bumped and grinded on that very same area with the rubber .

which I didn't ..

Trying to play me like I'm some n00b ey ? :-(

I am aware of this cole - but were you guys listening to me at all :-(

I greased my nutsack up - nowhere near the condom . the condom didn't even sit all the way to the base of my peen . You think I'm giving ooglee girls every inch of it ? c'mon

The only way the condom got vaseline on it at all is if my sack was hitting her thighs or asscheeks and I bumped and grinded on that very same area with the rubber .

which I didn't ..

Trying to play me like I'm some n00b ey ? :-(

the virus has already worked its way to the brain, eating away at the cerebral cortex, creating dillusions of grandeur and general psychosis. soon, you will start nervously rubbing your hands on your thighs for no reason. due to lack of oxygen, your palms and fingers will turn blue. shortly thereafter, you will begin to blabber non-sensically about whiskers, honeycombs, spiders and atari video games.

then your dick will fall off.