Skateboarders: What are you riding?

weirdnjfan1

just got some ace trucks...... :D

ride like some mid 90s indys... nice and high. i actually could skate and not constantly get wheelbite last night for the first time since indy started making the stage 9s.

ace+bones bushings=perfect turning

How wide did you get?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey eastcoastrider thanks for the photo. sorry for the late reply. that was definitely a trip down memory lane looking at the photo. I wonder if there is a photo of the oscar the grouch knock off photo deck floating around (that was the one I had)

do you know where to buy any of those photo series decks? I love that zoo york wood, and the photo series graphics slid really well (or so I remember)

i really want a zipzinger.

just put some new wheels and bearings on.

deathbox

destructo

pig 61mm

reds

skatecrop.jpg

do you film? why the big soft longboarding wheels? just cruise? get a long board.

that set up is so the im asian and go to college and want to skate but i hate it when i fall because my wheels keep catching rocks.

I'm just getting back into skating and I'm finally back on track to being decent at it. My board is pretty ghetto two of the screws for my hardware fell off while I was skating. :eek:

Cheap-o active deck 7.5"

Tensors

Swiss bones? I'm really not sure.

Wheels, I have no idea.

active boards are made by syndrome so ya might be cheap in price but you are skating some good wood.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
do you film? why the big soft longboarding wheels? just cruise? get a long board.

that set up is so the im asian and go to college and want to skate but i hate it when i fall because my wheels keep catching rocks.

well im not asian, dont go to college, and love when i fall. and i use this in the park. so eat my non-asian wang, batches!!! ima run yall over when i see you!!! no offense meant, just explaining myself.

additionally, i dont really want a long board.

well im not asian, dont go to college, and love when i fall. and i use this in the park. so eat my non-asian wang, batches!!! ima run yall over when i see you!!! no offense meant, just explaining myself.

additionally, i dont really want a long board.

bitch, with trucks that tight you wouldnt be able to do much of anything but go straight till you hit something. loosen em up and try this thing called turning... its fun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

swiss ceramics are def the best bearings i have ever skated. i have tried every bearing from bones, and most of the other bearing companies, and non of them compared to the ceramics. luckily i worked for a skateshop that distributed bones bearings, because i sure as hell couldnt afford them.

i have a brand new pair for sale for $80 shipped if anyone is interested. :D