unfortunate gifts you've received

Guest youngteam

Guest youngteam

someone gave me a carton of smokes today. on the one hand, getting cigarettes at the shell on my way to work every few days is such a fucking pain in the ass. on the other hand, who the fuck gives cigarettes as a present? i mean, aside from john bender's dad?

i've never owned an entire carton of cigarettes before. it's sitting on the floor right now, taunting me. having so much of it strangely makes me want to quit.

have any of you gotten presents that you hated/made you feel weird/felt ambivalent about?

no? fuck you guys.

someone gave me a carton of smokes today. on the one hand, getting cigarettes at the shell on my way to work every few days is such a fucking pain in the ass. on the other hand, who the fuck gives cigarettes as a present? i mean, aside from john bender's dad?

i've never owned an entire carton of cigarettes before. it's sitting on the floor right now, taunting me. having so much of it strangely makes me want to quit.

have any of you gotten presents that you hated/made you feel weird/felt ambivalent about?

no? fuck you guys.

what the fuck is wrong with you? i'll love to receive a carton of cigarettes as a present.

someone gave me a carton of smokes today. on the one hand, getting cigarettes at the shell on my way to work every few days is such a fucking pain in the ass. on the other hand, who the fuck gives cigarettes as a present?

they are telling you to buy your own smokes, instead of bumming them off others

no? fuck you guys.

are you bumming smokes from ppl often?

NY cigarettes cost a f*cking arm and a leg!. I'd love to recieve a carton of cigarettes! Free Smokes.. save my ass $70-80... Especially if they Nat Shermans... then they my best friend... hahah

Guest Airjamie
Even if they're a brand you hate, it's still a gesture of goodwill.

No, no no no....If they are your friend, they know what brand you smoke. Its not like its rocket science, and its not like marlboros are hard to find compared to camels and newports or vice versa.

Edit; unless youre one of those dicks that smokes nat shermans or davidoffs or something, then its your friends duty to bum as many as possible on a daily basis, just to show you how stupid $9 ciggarettes is.

Edit; unless youre one of those dicks that smokes nat shermans or davidoffs or something, then its your friends duty to bum as many as possible on a daily basis, just to show you how stupid $9 ciggarettes is.

its $7.50 for a pack of cigarettes in NYC and $8 for a pack of Shermans... i'd rather spend the extra .50 for shermans

are you bumming smokes from ppl often?

NY cigarettes cost a f*cking arm and a leg!. I'd love to recieve a carton of cigarettes! Free Smokes.. save my ass $70-80... Especially if they Nat Shermans... then they my best friend... hahah

70-80??? shit man...

70-80??? shit man...

Per pack...

NYS Cigarette Tax - $1.5

NYC Cigarette Tax - $1.5

NYS/NYC/MTA tax - 8.375%

NYC is now the most expensive place to buy cigarettes in the US

Guest youngteam

btw, it's a carton of marlboro lights from the philippines. they taste nothing like the marlboros you buy in the u.s. these taste like old tube socks. stuffed with testicles.

when i was 5 i received a copy of kung fu for nintendo for christmas and i remember crying my ass of cause i hated that game. now that i think about it i feel so bad cause they did buy me a fairly expensive gift and i should have appreciated it. to this day i still have not beat this game, cant beat the level 4 boss, the magician/wizard thing.