what kinda jeans...

absolut

they look to me like Diesel Kratt in wash 713 (i think?)...with quite a bit of wear

don't think you'd be able to find them in any stores, you could try e-bay, but highly doubt it....they are pretty old and would be hard to come by

really nice jeans tho!

Try it, you'll like it!

Zathan is completely different. Kratt has a higher rise, slightly fuller thigh and straight leg. Kratts fit big like all Diesels, so I would assume a 30 in Zathan should equal 30 in Kratt.

like circa said, two different models, although in my experience newer diesel jeans seem to fit a little bigger than older models.

example i have a pair of 32" waist kratts although im a 31" waist in zathan and the new 'Kuratt'. They also seem to vary in size from wash to wash. Ie. a Kratt 713 may be differnt to a Kratt 772, not likely to be a huge differnce, but if u can get around ur regular size you should be fine.

The Kratt model is a classic 5-pocket straight leg, medium rise and anti-fit seat, the leg is completly straight. And yeh those ebay jeans look real!

Try it, you'll like it!

I have a pair of Kratts that I just love and still wear. I dunno why Diesel doesn't make jeans like this style anymore? Kratts really have the nice full-straight leg cut that I just can't seem to find anymore. Seems like a lot of jean makers are riding the whole boot-cut/flared jean trend....