Japanese Proxy Service

SOZE

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've ordered from Eirei multiple times and have found her service to be excellent. Prompt replies (I'm sure she tries to respond as fast as she can, but you have to keep in mind that the whole time difference and that she does need to sleep), great communication, fast service and the photos are also good to have too. She definitely goes out of her way to get you what you want, and if there's a problem, she's upfront about it and finds a solution that works, even if it's a loss for her.

Basically, I love her.

^^^^^ That wasn't my experience with eirei at all (nor anyone else's so far). Please explain in more detail what happened.

I wanted to make a rather large puchase, and had my friend send her a deposit. She was proffesional and replied my mail on a daily basis.

But after days of asking her bout the status of my order, she refunded the money to my friend saying that shes been busy with many orders thats why she couldnt reply my mail. And that she have no time to do my business.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Trying to close a deal with her for the last weeks... she's been pretty slow with replies and what not... She did win the auction... then vanished for a couple weeks... I guess she's swamped with 'real life'. ha.

*fingers crossed* it all works out. I ain't too fused about the delay I just want my product :)

i used eirei's proxy about a month ago and shes the best! i feel bad cuz she had to deal with me when i kind of flaked on her. but she still came through for me in the end. i recommend her to anyone. fast replies and she really does go out of her way to please her clients.

• 1 month later...

This is old news, but a i had ordered from eirei about 2-3 months ago..

I ordered a base controll parka and hoodie. She told me that my order was under 20,000 but because it was my first time dealing with her she let it go.. Within 2-3 days i received my package.. Japan to canada in 2-3 days? Thats mad quick..

Excellent service, will deal with again shortly..