Japanese Proxy Service

SOZE

Online Japanese retailer SOZE (www.soze.jp) would like to announce the launch of their Tokyo buying service beginning March 2007. Potential clients seeking unique goods from within Tokyo's vast and complicated network of boutiques and online services are encouraged to use SOZE as their platform for obtaining these goods. SOZE's Buying Service gives provides store pick-ups or online shop/auction service. Customized delivery options are available as well.

How to do it:

1) PM or email Eirei Takemoto ([email protected]) with serious requests only. There is a minimum order of 20,000 yen. Be sure to include as much information as possible regarding item name, brand, color, sizing and body measurements (In centimeters).

2) An estimated total price quote for the requested items (including 15% service fee and various shipping costs) will be returned within 24 to 48 hours upon receipt of request. Shipping costs can vary.

3) Payment must be made via Pay Pal before items will be acquired or shipped. Photos of purchased items will be emailed to the client prior to shipping.

4) No money/ No goods. No items will be purchased/shipped until payment has been received.

5) Delivery times will vary depending on available inventory levels. Every effort will be made to deliver goods as quickly as possible.

6) This service has just been launched and is in the prototype phase. Currently it is only being tested on the SuperFuture network.

We look forward to your business.

So 15% does not include paypal fees?

The initial website image is pretty cool though.

he does not charge paypal fees. 15% of the actual item cost (no shipping). Shipping is then calculated seperately after the item is received and ready to be shipped.

He shipped my item yesterday and gave me a tracking number. I'll update when my product arrives (with positive feedback, hopefully!)

he does not charge paypal fees. 15% of the actual item cost (no shipping). Shipping is then calculated seperately after the item is received and ready to be shipped.

He shipped my item yesterday and gave me a tracking number. I'll update when my product arrives (with positive feedback, hopefully!)

Whoa sounds good, might be placing an order soon then!

• 3 weeks later...