FS: LVC 1906 "Bunkhouse" 501 Cinch Back 29Wx34.5

lowrider

From the flasher:

"Sometime around 1911, a miner working the eastern slope of California's Sierra Nevada mountains left behind a few personal items, including his Levi's work wear, in a bunkhouse. Discovered almost ninety years later, these artifacts have since made their way to our archives, and this season Levi's Vintage Clothing recreates this rich moment of heritage with Bunkhouse Vault Pieces."

"Just as they were then, the Vault 1906 Bunkhouse 501 jeans are made from sturdy 9 oz. denim with two back pockets (the left was a new addition at the time), a back cinch, suspender buttons, exposed rivets, single-needle Arcuate Stitch Design and a Two Horse leather patch. The finish has an authentic hard-worn look with whiskers on the upper thigh, wear and wrinkles on the knees and holes in the back right -hand pocket that have been carefully repaired. Pure natural indigo mixed with raw earth inspires the denim's unique blue-black color."

I've worn these around 15 times and had to fix the right back pocket from a skating accident. Repair fits in with the rest of the patches though.

#93 of 200 (numbered on the inside of the right front pocket).

100% authentic Levis LVC from 2006. I have the receipt from the authorized dealer/store that I bought it from.

Made in the USA

Original 501 cut

Tagged waist: 29"

Measured waist: 31"

Front rise: 12"

Back rise: 16"

Upper thigh: 12"

Inseam: 34.5"

Leg opening: 8.5"

Retail = $501

Asking price = $225 + 4% PayPal + shipping

I have the reproduction of the newspaper from 1906, the bandana, and the muslin bag with all tags.

CIMG2796.jpg

CIMG2797.jpg

CIMG3288.jpg

CIMG2806.jpg

CIMG2811.jpg

CIMG2813.jpg

CIMG2814.jpg

CIMG2816.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...