$12 Black AA Cardigans

greentalks43

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I just got mine today. So much for waiting another three weeks. :) I haven't even bothered to open the package. I'm sweaty like a beast from the gym and don't want to get it all stinky.

I'm a little surprised they have two versions of their cardigan. They only advertise one item/one price. It'd be nice to be able to exchange it for any color.

Lucky bastards. Mine's on backorder. At least another three weeks for me.

One thing I do wonder about: why is the black so steeply discounted? I'd figure black is pretty much the default, safe color for a cardigan so you'd think they wouldn't have to discount this color in particular. Who cares, it's a great price (if I ever get mine).

Allcap

i wonder if mine's here yet.

i ordered it around the same time everyone else did (when the post first started) then got a backorder email a day later, but my card was already charged. i called customer service and they said if it's not shipped out, they won't charge my card.. so i'm assuming it's out.

i had it sent to my home address though and not at school b/c school mail service is really messed up and i didn't want the package lost.

is there any way i can check my order status online?

i ordered a large, for some reason... i'm not sure why.

wore it the past two days. i'm really digging rocking it oversized.

i might think about making it a little less wide, though.

Seriously. Im loving the large fit as well. Cant wait to see how it turns out after a wash n dry tonight.

How big is the L? I can wear an L in their tees, but XL is better. Would the cardigan fit too slim?

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man... I had one terrible experiance. I ordered 2 cardigans which were backordered. They then notify me that the ones i am looking for are in stock and proceed to ship it to me. However, someone fucekd up and sent me 2 $40 cardigans instead.(which I was charged $80) I call them up and the manager tells me it is my fualt that I did not make sure I got the right produc! :( Long story short, I can only return everything and get my monies back. ( I had to pay for shipping too!) grrr i dont think i will ever buy from AA's site again.