$12 Black AA Cardigans

greentalks43

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have the measurement for the sleeve length for the XS cardi?

I was thinking about ordering one (even if i have to wait for back order) but want to make sure it will fit right as I have to pay shipping to Australia.

Cheers

i just got an email saying they're back ordered too..

it said it could take up to 18 days or more to ship once they get the item back in stock. ugh.

according to the chart on the site (that i just copied and pasted) the XXS cardigan is apparently a 29-31 inch chest..and a XS is a 30-32. i ordered a small. but i wear a 34-36 in blazers and jackets. i thought the medium would be TOO big. i've tried the "baby rib" cardigan they have at the store still for about $38 and the small fit perfect, the XS was way too snug and i thought it would shrink too much if i bought and washed it.

XXS

29-31

XS

30-32

S

34-36

M

38-40

L

42-44

XL

46-48

2XL

48-50

3XL

50-52

keep in mind AA shrinks quite alot.

I got an email too, although I'm not sure what to make of it. It doesn't tell me if my cardigan is backordered, but under shipping remarks it says, "Available stock will be shipped, balance will be put on backorder." I ordered another shirt too, so maybe I'll be getting two packages.

Lucky bastards. Mine's on backorder. At least another three weeks for me.

One thing I do wonder about: why is the black so steeply discounted? I'd figure black is pretty much the default, safe color for a cardigan so you'd think they wouldn't have to discount this color in particular. Who cares, it's a great price (if I ever get mine).

Allcap

i got mine yesterday, pretty good quality for $12

I just got mine today...

I usually wear a medium in most stuff, but a large in american apparel hoodies and track jackets. So i went with a large. I got it yesterday and it was way too big. Luckily i live in Boulder, CO and we have and american apparel so I was able to go in and switch it straight accross for the color of my choice. I didn't tell them it was an online purchase - just said I got the wrong size.

Good luck to everyone else.