Guest Airjamie

how old did you stop teabagging?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. how old did you stop teabagging?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread was not what I thought it would be AT ALL!

:o

I'm so bumping this thread in 6 months.

And you sir, get a rep for this comment. Seeya here in September.

Guest Airjamie

The thread was posted under the influence anyway, so whether or not it backfires really makes no difference as long as it entertains me in the morning. That being said, entertaining it really isnt. Some of the burns were alright but as a whole they are lacking in originality. Thirty newbie posts calling me a fag is hardly a burn, and trolling my myspace for the picture that even I will admit makes me look fat is more a personal insult, and in that is just fucking rude rather than a burn. Being an asshole is an art, and calling something gay that we all know about (oh shut the fuck up its a college tradition) and all have probably thought funny at one point or another just misses the mark when there were so much other ways that would have been much more effective.

On Saturday, I just got back from the bar with my friends and we were playing NBA 2K7 in my room. Somehow, this kid passes out while playing 2K7 with me so I take a bunch of lotin and crushed up lucky charms and put it all over this kids face. We also shaved his left eyebrow and half his right eyebrow. He wakes up like half an hour later and starts bugging out.

I thought it was pretty funny.

edit: i'm not sure nuts on forehead constitute teabagging. Anyways that's a little homosexual/not cool anyways. You could mess with passed out people, just not do something gay that you would not want people to find out about...

This seems dangerous. If I woke up drunk with lotion and lucky charms on my face, I would laugh my ass off. If I woke up drunk with my eyebrows shaved however I would assault all suspicous parties.

Also, to the original poster, don't know if this has already been said. I didn't feel like reading the whole thing but I'd be afraid of that kid pressing charges for revenge. You could probably get charged with indecency with a child. You'd be fucked.

I am familiar with the term Teabagging....but more in the realm of a man/woman situation....also a buddy of mine constantly talks of getting 'Hummers'

In my high school, dude passed out at a party. Other closet homo jock dudes rubbed Nair on his scalp. You know Nair, the hair removal/depilatory that chicks use on their legs and cooch. Anyway, of course, his hair fell out.

But the clincher? His hair was never the same again and did not grow back normally. He had patchy pattern baldness starting at age 17....

Guest itsmeJT
The thread was posted under the influence anyway, so whether or not it backfires really makes no difference as long as it entertains me in the morning. That being said, entertaining it really isnt. Some of the burns were alright but as a whole they are lacking in originality. Thirty newbie posts calling me a fag is hardly a burn, and trolling my myspace for the picture that even I will admit makes me look fat is more a personal insult, and in that is just fucking rude rather than a burn. Being an asshole is an art, and calling something gay that we all know about (oh shut the fuck up its a college tradition) and all have probably thought funny at one point or another just misses the mark when there were so much other ways that would have been much more effective.

hey Airjamie YOU'RE GAY

In my high school, dude passed out at a party. Other closet homo jock dudes rubbed Nair on his scalp. You know Nair, the hair removal/depilatory that chicks use on their legs and cooch. Anyway, of course, his hair fell out.

But the clincher? His hair was never the same again and did not grow back normally. He had patchy pattern baldness starting at age 17....

that is so fucked up.

• 3 months later...

i dont see the point of doing borderline or just straight up homosexual things to people when you/they are drunk its ridiculously stupid and immature and an easy way to get your car or your self fucked up

• 2 months later...

you know, this sorta reminds me of that deleted scene from knocked up where Jonah Hill is talking about when someone stuck a dick in his mouth when he was asleep and how he let it happen but it wasn't like he liked it or anything.

If you're gonna do gay stuff like put your balls in a man's face, at least have to courage to say you're gay. Even if it's just for five minutes.