Self Edge x Iron Heart

kiya

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I should qualify that statement about Hawaii. The fact that it's the most isolated area on the face of the planet results in high shipping costs. That's what sucks. You are stuck on a small rock in the middle of the Pacific.

Sorry, but AUSTRALIA is the most isolated area on the face of the planet. I have to pay a $40 premium on anything I buy from the US or Japan (because if it ain't EMS, I can't trust it to get here at all. $14.05 to ship something back to the mainland? get out of here! :mad: I'd eat that amount in a second. Most of the time, it's cheaper for me just to sell it and take the hit that way. If selfedge hadn't had their free worldwide shipping, there's a very good chance I would have given the sexihos a miss (glad I didn't, though).

Good fit, btw, lowrider. Better than the 30s, IMO.;)

Sorry, but AUSTRALIA is the most isolated area on the face of the planet. I have to pay a $40 premium on anything I buy from the US or Japan (because if it ain't EMS, I can't trust it to get here at all. $14.05 to ship something back to the mainland? get out of here! :mad: I'd eat that amount in a second. Most of the time, it's cheaper for me just to sell it and take the hit that way. If selfedge hadn't had their free worldwide shipping, there's a very good chance I would have given the sexihos a miss (glad I didn't, though).

god damn, this is true.

Actually, the most isloated place on the planet is the island of Tristan in the Tristan da Cunha group.

Both of us are pretty isloated though...

Obviously we need full frontal lowrider. no homo.

29 def looks better man. good choice. and that was really fast shipping!

I'll post up a full frontal soon.

This this is pretty damn stretchy! I'm so glad I got the 29W instead of the 30W. I've been wearing them for 2 full days (more than 12 hrs of wear each day) and they're already starting to get comfortable.

I give it until the the end of the week before I'll start wearing a belt.

Oh yeah... 21oz denim is actually pretty tolerable for Hawaiian weather! Kiya was right... again.

ok my turn...

my pair finally arrived. i measued a pair of jeans that i liked and the waist came out to be a little bit more than 31. I saw on the SE website that a tagged 31 actually has a waist closer to 30, so accounting for about 1 inch of subsequent stretching, I decided to order a pair of tagged 31s

got them today. took me about 10 mins to button it all up but overall easier than i expected.

i quite like the fit. i do wish these came with a longer inseam though. dont know if i should try to fit a 30. i imagine i could fit in them but it could take me forever to button up. im not even sure there are any size 30s left.

comments on the fit please...

IMG_1199.jpg

IMG_1194.jpg

IMG_1193.jpg

Those actually look perfect.. i wouldn't go any lower, you might find it near impossible to button all the way up..

ok my turn...

my pair finally arrived. i measued a pair of jeans that i liked and the waist came out to be a little bit more than 31. I saw on the SE website that a tagged 31 actually has a waist closer to 30, so accounting for about 1 inch of subsequent stretching, I decided to order a pair of tagged 31s

got them today. took me about 10 mins to button it all up but overall easier than i expected.

i quite like the fit. i do wish these came with a longer inseam though. dont know if i should try to fit a 30. i imagine i could fit in them but it could take me forever to button up. im not even sure there are any size 30s left.

comments on the fit please...

I returned a 30W for my 29W. Not sure if SE sold it yet or not. As I mentioned above, it stretches a lot. I think my 29W will stretch enough for me to go as low as you within a week. Right now they are about 2" higher on my hips than yours.

Good fit though. I wouldn't size down since it doesn't look like you're putting a lot of stress on it so it won't stretch much if any.

Congrats!

sexih1.jpg

sexih2.jpg

sexih3.jpg

hola SF strangers... been a while i was here this SFST... awfully too busy lately!

anyway, wanted to share my experience with SEXIHO1BK... i pre-ordered a 31 and once it arrived, i tried it on at the SE shop, and it was easy to button up. my actual waist varies from 29 to 30.5, depends on whether you measure before or after dinner... so i switched to 30, and had a difficulty of buttoning up and couldn't finish the final 2... so i waited for like half hour and got the next one... and finally about 15 min later, i got the final one... man, my nuts went $!@#$*(!@!!! took it off and left the shop... a few days later, i wore 'em around all day, and my darling still can't keep her eyes off my crotch and ass... yet my nuts were still feeling choking (definitely not good for those lively tadpoles...) i was hoping that a day or two of wearing would stretch my crotch area... squatting isn't even fun to do while in this pair of seXih especially while picking up something from the ground... so i just threw my pair out in the closet for a couple of weeks... and finally i wore it earlier tonight to take a picture for this SF show... enjoy the pictures while it last... they were pretty tight on my thighs/ass/crotch (i got a big ass... as well as big sacks.. bad combo!) yet i love the feel of the 21oz on my legs as well as its bluish black color... i hope that in the long run, they'll finally stretch enough to loose up my thighs! i'll try to re-take my pictures in the daytime, but it seems like evenings are the only time i'd be able to take pictures of... i'm thinking of getting mine hemmed... little tad too long...

i hope so!! but i'll give it a week... it seems like the waist has stretched a lot... probably about 1.5 inch so far and it's still little loose... but the thigh and crotch area hasn't stretched that much yet... perhaps i'd need to squat more often and my sacs have to be more tolerate this time!

i hope so!! but i'll give it a week... it seems like the waist has stretched a lot... probably about 1.5 inch so far and it's still little loose... but the thigh and crotch area hasn't stretched that much yet... perhaps i'd need to squat more often and my sacs have to be more tolerate this time!

I stick my fat wallet and my fat smartphone in the back pockets and sit on a well padded chair for a couple of hours every day. That helps loosen up the crotch area a bit.

I have the same problem with the crotch area being too confining but it's getting better every day.

Nice fit though!

I can already start seeing the black overdye fade a bit in the inside of the waistband and the inside of the crotch button area on my SExIHBK. I wonder how long before I see the outside start to fade? I'm hoping these will be easier to fade than the 634S-B since they're not as dark an overdye.

I want my jeans to start fading! Serves me right for picking black overdye and hank dyed natural indio jeans to start trying to get fades. Dumb, dumb, dumb...

yeah, my SEXIHBK got the same fade as lowrider's (except that the inside of the waistband) Also, my right back pocket has faded little due to my thick wallet. it seems like the crotch/thigh area hasn't stretched that much compared to my waist. today was the first time i actually rode in my SEXIHBK and time will see if it will be little looser after they dry up from the sweat...

• 4 weeks later...

i have some slight fading on my thigh/knee area and in the back pockets. i would say the fading on these guys isn't slow by any means.

has anyone washed these? i think i heard these ih's were sanforized so very very little shrinking should occur, which is a good thing because i actually like my waist more on the loose side. I'm wearing a 29 which has stretched to a 31. My natural waist size is 28.5.