what are you eating today?

soepom

Yes, Budapest is a great city for food. I am french so I guess it means something.

really? its probably just my mentality cause im my head i compare budapest (which i know nothing about) to prague, for no apparent reason actually, and the food in prague was not that great in my opinion, but i also didnt really look that hard

any way i finally hit the dos tacos taqueria in gangnam, and i do have to say that it did satisfy the cravings to a certain extent.

i ordered the taco plate, a beef soft taco, a beef hard taco, and an al pastor taco. the soft was ok, the hard was better but still in the ok range but the al pastor was good, so if i only had 3 al pastors instead i would have had a good meal

dscn0092g.jpg

dscn0093v.jpg

and for desert a mocha gelato

dscn0096j.jpg

youkinorn, yo wheres that bakery place? salt lick is good, but my fave goes back to dallas' spring creek bbq. i love that place with all my heart and soul. mad amounts of chinese ppl love that place too.

The main one is at 29th and Rio Grande, right by Breeds hardware store. It's a red brick building. Really nice lighting inside.

And I grew up going to Spring Creek...but it cannot even come close to touching the Salt Lick. Not even on the same playing field. Spring Creek isn't even the best chain bbq in the dfw area, in my opinion.