The Flight Jacket Thread

still

# killer b Thanks for the info...a picture of the products will help alot.I have try to wipe it with damp cloth,looks ok when still wet but reapear again after dry :(some kind of fungus .

# Anti Hero84 Cooper a-2 is verry comfy and the fit is dope...goat skin leather is not to thick & bulgy & superb quality.I dont have experience with other exotic brand like buzz or mccoy which is so expensive , but cooper a-2 is worth the penny for a start.Will post fit pic soon.:cool:

airfrogusmc The last pic A-1 is some killer jacket, leather is beautiful is it horse hide.How to make it shining like yours, what kind of leather care products you used.must spread cant rep.Tallon zipper make the jacket looks so vintage, awesome.

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Cooper a-2 fit pic, a bit snug at chest area will it expand . I hope so ;)

photo2020-1.jpg

Photo2014-1.jpg

The last pic A-1 is some killer jacket, leather is beautiful is it horse hide.How to make it shining like yours, what kind of leather care products you used. +1 airfrogusmc.Tallon zipper make the jacket looks so vintage, awesome.

The A-1 is capeskin. It was what was spec'd for originals. The Werber is horse and of course the 422 is goat with period 1930s/40s mouton.

it will stretch out! leather is similar to denim in shaping to the wearer's body shape and movements.

Thanks wgmds...thats mean i have to wear it often.Fall in love with this threads & Flight jacket is awesome, somebody who have nose art painted on em plz stand up.Im thinking to do it,but mostly painted art will not last longer.Any info .....peace.

Thanks for the info coleslawyum.....Ive seen some website that give free painting for US airforce army .Victory lady if im not mistaken.What a support nice......................... ;)

airfrogusmc The last pic A-1 is some killer jacket, leather is beautiful is it horse hide.How to make it shining like yours, what kind of leather care products you used.must spread cant rep.Tallon zipper make the jacket looks so vintage, awesome.

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Cooper a-2 fit pic, a bit snug at chest area will it expand . I hope so ;)

photo2020-1.jpg

Photo2014-1.jpg

Goat will stretch maybe a little but horsehide isn't going to stretch much if any.