LMAC/False

Guest StuckOnStupid

Guest StuckOnStupid

Can someone fill me in? I got one of the lmac shirts from the children of the revolution collection, which i fucking love. Now i go looking for more of the same type of stuff, and all i can find is this "False" shit. Is Lmac done, and now it's all False? Like what the shit, they went from cool kind of death metal-ish satanic inspired weirdness to fucking Lupe Fiasco/DC comics & nekkid lady garbage? What gives? Also im looking to buy any more of the actual LMAC stuff, anyone got a hookup?

mille grazzi.

wow your so right. LMAC was the dope shit. they had a nice style. I bought one false shirt and that was the logo false shirt cuz i liked the skill inside the logo. But yeah the art on the false tee's look pretty wack. I have the lmac wolverine/omega red shirt from the cover of x-men #5 comic shirt and the blood brothers shirt.

Can someone fill me in? I got one of the lmac shirts from the children of the revolution collection, which i fucking love. Now i go looking for more of the same type of stuff, and all i can find is this "False" shit. Is Lmac done, and now it's all False? Like what the shit, they went from cool kind of death metal-ish satanic inspired weirdness to fucking Lupe Fiasco/DC comics & nekkid lady garbage? What gives? Also im looking to buy any more of the actual LMAC stuff, anyone got a hookup?

mille grazzi.

pictures of the lmac shirt?

To add yet another answer, LMAC is now False. What I was told in the KDU suite this year was that False replaced LMAC as a statement to "false hype" and "limited editions" which they view as a marketing ploy to increase revenue. It's like this ... why is any style of dunk more limited than another? Well, it's actually not. Just because a company chooses not to produce something, does not make it limited. Anything that can be produced by mass manufactoring standards cannot be considered limited. False as a brand name was a stab at that idea. Le Messie actually pulls all of those by hand, and can only produce so many because of it. As far as the art goes... he just kind of does what ever he feels like, but that is a whole other story.