opinions on new jeans purchase

bigsteve101

picked up these pair of jeans, not sure if i will keep them...love the color and style, just not sure about the fit...i like my jeans slim, but i dont like them tapered..i guess its subjective whether you consider them tapered or not...but anyway feel free to give comments?

-looking for input,

steve

2005426980566121320_rs.jpg

2005468362385568370_rs.jpg

2005419287840974092_rs.jpg

they're *shields self from flame attacks*... J. Lindeberg..I was just browsing in their flagship store and noticed them..yeah they do kind of look like trousers in the pictures cuz no stitching and creases in the front.. but it IS denim...i think they are called jack ultimate and they were about $215 USD. (less because i get tax back =D)

this reminds me of Earnest Sewn's Decca trouser (although i have never seen the back)

decca2096pt3.jpg

Finally, check out the "Decca Trouser" in the "Tacoma" wash. The straight legs, trouser pockets and leg creases are meant to evoke a dress pants feel. Although I haven't seen it in person yet the cut looks interesting. I still recommend checking your office's dress code before walking in with jeans.