jeans for the wife, suggestions?

entrust

ok so my wife really needs new jeans, currently she has 7s, citizen, joes and true religion all in boot cut and i hate them!! boot cut sucks so i want to get her some straight legs, shes pretty average size 5'7" with really long legs and like 125-130lbs. i want to get some so iron armys but not sure what else? what are some other good brands, nothing raw she won't be into that.

thanks

Kicking Mules Rocker

Sling & Stones Sara or Rachel

Iron Heart TomBoy

Skull Lindas

All of those brands (with the exception of TR maybe?) make straight skinny leg cuts. I just took my girlfriend jean shopping not too long ago and she actually found a few nice pairs of 7s, Diesels, Rock and Republics, etc. that were nice and straight. If she likes those brands already, might as well stick to them. Not everyone's a denim nerd.

I want to get some denim for my mom she has the thin finns and loves them she likes a higher rise and maybe also something in corduroy but i think the discords might be a lower rise than she wants any suggestions?

skull lindas?

im not to sure...girls seem to love tacky accurates, so maybe be she will think your as excitting as dry toast if you bring her something superfuture inspired.

We do not! One of the reasons I like my lindas is because the back pocket is so bare.

On topic, I third the skull linda suggestion, but compared to the brands you mentioned she wears already (TR, sevens, etc) they feel very substantial and stiff. She might not be too into that.

Yeah she tried the new cures and said the rise is a little too low so i don't know i heard nudie came out with cords but i think there only in like even steven or one of there losser fits. I can't think of any other jeans that come close to the thin finn rise dior rise is pretty good something more along the lines of that. I heard julian reds are a good fit for women from someone else today too

Tsubi....definetely make one of the best if not the best womens jean. most flattering and since girls don't need all that selvage jazz they are perfect.

Tsubi/Ksubi, the few pairs I tried are were incredibly tight and I'm pretty skinny... They were uncomfortable, but I still would have gotten them if they weren't ridiculously overpriced.

also i'd disagree with the comment that girls seem to like tacky accents. i mean, evisu... and hypebeasts--i think the dudes who are into fashion can be much more, or as worse, than brandflashing women with Rock & Republic cheese on their backsides.

I'm definitely a female who prefers to have bare pockets, minimal to no distressing, and no obnoxious logos/accents...on jeans or anything else really...

Anyway, I looked up the Skull Lindas and they look really good--how much did you all (those who've said they have 'em) pay for them? The yen to USD from the fabfour site = about 144$ to 158$ which is a decent price for half selvedge raw straight-leg. Anyone know where Lindas are sold in NYC?

Finally, other ladies' thread:

Raw for women--http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=15185

How jeans fit on girls--http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=17904

Anyway, I looked up the Skull Lindas and they look really good--how much did you all (those who've said they have 'em) pay for them? The yen to USD from the fabfour site = about 144$ to 158$ which is a decent price for half selvedge raw straight-leg. Anyone know where Lindas are sold in NYC?

They fit differently than I thought they would based on pics on fabfour. Definitely a bit bigger through the calves, but it might be b/c I got the raws and haven't soaked them yet. I got them mine from SelfEdge at a discount and it turned out to be a little below $230 (free shipping + CA tax). If you're in NY, I believe Blue in Green (http://blueingreensoho.com/) has them in stock.

It might be cheaper to order them from fabfour but I wanted to make sure I would be able to exchange them with ease in case I got the sizing wrong.